1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking Youtube on Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dabook, Jan 24, 2014.

Hey guys so i wan wondering how to rank on google with youtube videos...before you reply please keep reading so you understand everything I am asking...
    I understand to put longtail keyword(s) in title and description. I found a good longtail keyword that only has 600 searches a month and my video got on first page of youtube...but not google or bing or yahoo. Also no one else used my longtail keyword(maybe one other person...and his site has ZERO backlinks) sooo what the heck. A detailed step by step answer would be GREATLY appreciated.

Dabook, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. BuySocialDomination.com

BuySocialDomination.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to rank your Youtube videos on Google's organic search results is by building credible links to your specific tailored Youtube URL. Unfortunately, you have to do each video individually, but it's do-able. Build follow and no follow links from popular blogs or from popular sites, what I like to call "parasites". These sites may include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Slideshare, Pinterest, Tumblr, and many more alike.

Also, sharing your video on popular social network sites wouldn't be a bad idea either. It's your call really, the possibilities are endless.

BuySocialDomination.com, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  3. Dabook

Dabook Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any good ways to find high PR blogs? Does blog commenting still work?

Dabook, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  4. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog comments should not be your primary approach, guest posts should be the primary way to get the links. Also keep in mind PR is not the only factor in backlinks, as the more modern approach to getting authoritative links is choosing from places that have high page authority or domain authority.

melprise, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  5. BuySocialDomination.com

BuySocialDomination.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Every little thing does still work, like for example blog commenting. However, don't limit yourself to just one type of technique to receive backlinks. You need to mix it up a bit.

BuySocialDomination.com, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  6. enoahisolution

enoahisolution Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question, i need to boost few keywords, what are the steps am supposed to do.. that to, please explain few techniques in which the keyword SERP will get steep increase..

enoahisolution, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  7. Brijesh chaurasia

Brijesh chaurasia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The keyword should be exact and long so that it should match with the user search

Brijesh chaurasia, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. imseo

imseo Member

Best Answers:
    Question: Do you think keyword that you are targeting deserves video result?

imseo, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  9. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ad rank is a formula the AdWords system uses to determine where your promotion should appear on a YouTube page.

Your ad rank is determined by your maximum CPC for a keyword (since a user searches for the keyword) multiplied by the matched keyword's Quality Score. The first part of the formula determines how you compete with others on the page for a keyword (how much you and a competitor are willing to pay for your promotions on that keyword). The second part of the formula helps us determine how relevant your promotion actually is to the keyword so we can ensure users get useful results and meaningful content. You can get better ranking on google by taking help from freelancers who offer such services, there are freelancers on SEOClerks who offer to promote ranking on google for a small cost.

lukeSwenson, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  10. Akshay Hallur

Akshay Hallur Active Member

Best Answers:
    7 Steps Action Plan
    1. Focus on a keyword.
    2. Keep video length somewhat long.
    3. Make sure to include captions for videos, Google will also index captions.
    4. Target keyword in title, description, captions.
    5. Build some backlinks.
    6. Receive more, decent likes.
    7. Embed YouTube videos in your related blog posts.
    The good news is that it is actually easier to rank videos in YouTube.

Akshay Hallur, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  11. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The same stuff you do with a site.

Optimize your video for your keywords and build backlinks from high quality sites.

Kanonig, Jun 29, 2014 IP