1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Top Strategy For Creating A Product In 2 Hours

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by markinternet, Jan 29, 2014.

Hi

What I am about to reveal to you is my favorite way to test a new niche and create a product fast within 2 hours.

Not only is it very simple, but can drive you traffic back to your website month after month for years to come and that is the power of Interviewing Top experts

Now I do understand that this product creation technique will be scary at first for most newbies, but if you bear with me for a minute I will reveal secrets that get even some of the top internet marketers to say YES and quickly.

I suggest you use this method as I do as it not only gives you credibility by the power of branding by association but can be used to build great relashionships with other marketers and set up potential Joint ventures down the road. See where I am going?

Oh by the way this does not just work in the internet marketing niche, it works in any niche. For example a while back i wanted to see if it worked in the dating niche as I also have a passion for that market and I managed to get an interview set up with “John Sin PUA” from the mystery method and canadas top female dating coach christine hart who has featured on cosmo TV and elle magazine.

So I know this works for any niche, the principles are the same. Look I am just a normal person, but just took action and learned along the way.

When I did my very first interview with a marketer my voice was literally shaking for like 5 minutes. After that I settled and began to enjoy it.

A good tip to reduce the nerves is to get on the phone to someone just 10 minutes before the interview, practice the interview questions over and over and most of all have fun with this and relax.

Having done a few interviews under my belt, I got very confident and can now hit interviews running so to speak, so stick with it and learn from your mistakes.

Here is my step by step strategy that works every time for getting experts to
    say YES.

STEP 1. Create a spreadsheet and have 20 names of experts, their name, email address and website logged onto your spreadsheet. You can find these experts on amazon.com , expertclick.com clickbank.com , as well as find experts on ezine articles.Forums are another great place to find experts.Digital point forum especially is amazing for the internet marketing niche.

STEP 2. Once you have found 20 experts in your niche and listed their details on a spreadsheet you want to pick a specific problem people are having and create an audio interview with the expert talking about that solution to that specific problem.

The reason why you want to get very specific is the product quality is better and it will feel as if the product was made for your ideal customers, so will be more tailored to their needs. Plus it will be easier to make sales in the future should you sell it.

STEP 3. Next you contact all 20 experts by email outlining all the benefits in what is in it for them.

STEP 4 Once expert has agreed to be interviewed ask for their SKYPE ID and arrange a time for the interview to take place on skype and send them some questions they will be asked.

STEP 5 Write up a short introduction 1-2 minutes about the expert and their company and credentials.

STEP 6 During the interview don't be rigid, flow and be yourself and most of all relax.

Record interview using pamela for skype and use a USB Mic from blue microphones around $65

STEP 7 Edit the interview using audacity, import your audio file into audacity and trim beginning and end

STEP 8 Add music if you like to beginning and end . Go to ebay and search for Royalty free music.

STEP 9 Once happy with your recording, load it up to amazonS3 server.

STEP 10 Add even more value by getting audio transcribed into PDF.

So what are you waiting for get those interviews done and if you get more than one interview, bundle it up as a package and now you have 4 Audios to sell of different experts to add greater value to your subscribers or customers.

I hope this strategy has helped you take the plunge into the world of product creation.

Regards

Mark

markinternet, Jan 29, 2014 IP
    GFX2 and jrbiz like this.
  2. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    That will definitely take longer than 2 hours.

Dionne Taylor, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  3. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not if he uses an easy to edit interview template. It doesn't take much time to write a template and email people. Most of the 2 hours will be burned up searching for potential interviewees, getting their contact info, and negotiating with them.

maxauthority, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  4. mindmedia

mindmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not if he wants to build a rapport first and goes after high quality...

mindmedia, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  5. irfanmau

irfanmau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    nice info.. worth to try, thanks buddy :)

irfanmau, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    While I agree that the timeframe is a bit too optimistic, this thread got me thinking about working with experts in a number of ways to enhance my business. This is why I participate on DP -- to get new ideas and explore new paths. I don't actually act on most of these new ideas, but it is a great way to keep thinking and stay creative. Thank you, markinternet.

jrbiz, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  7. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing with us. You have pointed some very good points here.

DatingExpert, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  8. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    your welcome anytime, glad it helped

markinternet, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  9. TA_Maria

TA_Maria Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips bro. I want to try that in my niche but does it really take 2 hours? or longer than that?

TA_Maria, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  10. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for sharing!

Ethan Alvin, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  11. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Your welcome anytime, at first it will take you slightly longer as your learning, but i now can get this down in 2 hours once you know the process inside out.

markinternet, Mar 2, 2014 IP