1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to SEO my new blogger site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by duminda1996, Jan 28, 2014.

I start new blog site in blogger.I bought a .info domain name.I added it in my site.Now how to SEO my site.Plzz tell me step by step about it.

LapCool.info

duminda1996, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. mitsoglou marios

mitsoglou marios Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Writte quality content
    2. name all images
    3. avoid keyword stuffing
    4. dont place many external links in your blog
    5. connect your blog to networkedblogs and feedburner
    6. submit it to relative sites (catalogues)
    7. connect it to google+
    8. use your keywords in tittle
    (if you want ,add a robots txt and sitemap)

mitsoglou marios, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. thecubehost

thecubehost Active Member

Best Answers:
    To add to what mitsoglou said, it may also be helpful to find a niche. Ask yourself some of the following questions:
    Who is my 'specific' target market?
    What is my target market looking for?

You can then use Google Adwords' Keyword Tool. Search for some keywords you'd want your site to be listed for in Google.
    Also, take notes of the websites that rank higher than yours for those keywords. If you contact the owners of those sites and do link exchanges, or even purchase links on their site, that'll help you a lot.

thecubehost, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. Alvina Gomez

Alvina Gomez Peon

Best Answers:
    These are few steps you should follow...

1. Keyword Research
    2. Competitive Intelligence
    3. Content Building
    4. Link Building
    5. Optimize Content
    6. Install Plugins.

Alvina Gomez, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can go forward with a number of steps which includes article submission, social influencing, link building, proper on page optimization which includes meta, alt tags, h card/v card etc. Avoid keyword stuffing, Article spinning, keyword proximity, competitor analysis etc.

John Dave, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  6. Mike2010

Mike2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow simple methods - Post unique content , add allinone seo tools , avoid keyword stuffing and keep in mind your targetted keyword while posting any article or content , your keyword should be in title and body , it will really helps you to grab traffic through organic its my personal exp.

Want to know more just PM me.

Mike2010, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  7. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to go with both SEO Techniques.

Onpage SEO Techniques :

Meta tags - which includes title ( use and choose proper cache tile to impress the users ), keywords ( if you want to target your audience then you can go for competitor analyses and find out searchable keywords in analytic or else focus on general keywords. but most importantly choose long tail keywords to rank better in search results ), Description ( write a meaningful description which clearly indicate about your website )
    Site map - It is necessary to check for your sitemap page ( in blog rss feed )Check all your content got indexed and clearly linked.
    Content - Unique and quality content will make your website more popular among the visitors. write content which interest your visitors and try to write about the trending and informational news and ideas.
    Design - Create a customized design of your own or else add few embedded codes and make your website looks more informational (this technique impress more visitors to stay on your website for long time.)
    Contact and other - Mention clearly about your contact details and also you can place Google map.

Off page SEO Techniques: Directories submission , social bookmarking sites, article submission and guest post sites.

Social media

Facebook - create a facepage page and like button on your blog
    Twitter - Tweet regularly and re-tweet your followers
    Linkedin - Create a proper and detailed linkedin profile
    Google + - Google community and page ( be active )
    Tumblr - Share your post in tumblr also.

Other promotional Activity sites :

storify, Scoop.it, Bundlr, List.ly, Rebelmouse

Also create few profile for your websites in forums and classifieds.

aceriker, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  8. thehealer

thehealer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good on you for taking your first steps in the online industry.
    I'll list a few of the things I usually do to begin SEO'ing my sites.

On-page Optimization - at a glance.
    • As people already mentioned above: 'write quality content'. This should be about 500 words or so.
    • Include images (make sure to title your images relevant to your content and name the alt tag a relevant keyword) and video in your content.
    • Link out a word or two to a wiki page or authority (non-competing) website at the end of your content.
    • Use relevant keywords throughout your content as well.
    • Make sure keyword is in title, url and description. You can use variations instead of exact keyword if your competition isn't that high.
    On-page optimization is pretty much done. Now on to the

Off-page Optimization
    • Load a website called 'dropmylink dot com' in your web browser.
    • Type your keyword/ target audience in the field that says 'keyword'.
    • Set the comment type from the drop down menu to 'intense debate blogs'.
    • Choose the blogs that have PR of 0 or 1+ not PR N/A.
    • Briefly read through the authors post and comment a relevant comment for fast approval along with providing your URL and exact keyword.
    • Only use your exact keyword 1 time per 15 blog comments you create.
    • Use related keywords when blog commenting or building backlinks.
    • Try to never use the same keyword more than 2x.
    • Link to inner pages of your site as well at least once per day.
    • Use a free (or paid) socialbookmark submitter to submit your site and all its pages to social sites.
    • Setup a Facebook fan page and Twitter, link both accounts to your site and post daily for 10 days.
    • Lastly, have patience, use tools like SerpFox(dot)com and SerpSerp(dot)com to check the ranking of your keywords.
    • Google will take some time to recognize your links and rank you accordingly, if you see your rankings jumping up and down then know that you are doing a good job and that it wont be long before you rank. Usually, since all these are free methods you should start to rank within a month or 2 depending largely on your competition.
    I hope this was useful to you and others who read this info. At least give it a try and se where it takes you. You will definitely be progressing.
    Cheers and all the best.

thehealer, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  9. abidhamma

abidhamma Member

Best Answers:
    How to check if our article have quality content?

Thank You

abidhamma, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there is no way to check if your article does have quality content or not !! Unless what you can do is share you article with us and we will read it out a loud and then let you know whether it's quality content or not !! :D It depends upon you if you think you have written are good content without copying from other's then yes it good, but if you doubt and keeps bothering i am not sure whether my content is good or not (Just because you have taken some word from the other writers) then ...... :)

John Dave, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  11. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well first of all quality content itself catch traffic, make unique distinct and fresh article on it, run social media campaign, get back links from high PR, relative sites and blogs. Follow Google instruction while doing SEO for it, invite famous author to write quality articles for your blog and pay for it.

Afrasiab, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  12. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope this 1 only tips from me help you. Focus on content. Read copyblogger or moz blog. you can learn how to grow big doing simple things routinely

Komicwords, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  13. abidhamma

abidhamma Member

Best Answers:
    How about technorati, triond? if we write article and it's approve it. It's quality content? for sure? because i already wrote few articles and try to post there but always get rejected. I don't which are wrong.

If you all of master can try to tell me about my site? because my site start loosing rank at google search engine and page rank going down from 3 to 2.

please help me and give me suggestion, my blog is smartechpy[dot]com

Thank you for your time

abidhamma, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  14. duminda1996

duminda1996 Active Member

Best Answers:
    my brothers how to use keyword in my blog and post... plzz explain about it because I don't know about Keyword.....

duminda1996, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  15. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just focus on your website content first, and share them to your friend. Don't forget to add your site to google and bing and use their analytic tool for free.

Santacruz, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    First, start with fine-tuning your site (structure, coding, etc.) -> fill it with high-quality sharable content -> build links.

Here is a step-by-step guide on each of the mentioned stages: http://webmeup.com/seo-guide/

Kianu42, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  17. duminda1996

duminda1996 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks

duminda1996, Feb 3, 2014 IP