1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you make money online? You could be interviewed!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Jan 28, 2014.

Hello, everyone!

I am starting a new project for my blog where I interview people who are making money online. Maybe you run content websites, maybe you're a blogger, maybe you sell a product or service, maybe you do freelance work - whatever the case, I'd like to hear from you. You can either post below or send me a PM. Tell me a bit about what you do and how it's been going and, if I think you're a good candidate, I'll send you a list of interview questions and the interview will be posted to my blog. There's no catch, it's 100% free. I'm doing it because I think that sharing your story will be helpful for my readers because they can learn more about what works and how others have found success. You'll receive exposure and traffic from being featured. Everyone wins!

I will not feature anyone who makes money online in unethical ways. If you're scamming people, using blackhat techniques, hosting malware on your site, etc. I will not interview you. I want to show people legitimate, hard working individuals and firms - not people who cheat their way to success. Thank you for understanding.

So, let me hear what you've got! :)

PhiladelphiaIM, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How busy is your blog? You want people to put in all this effort, yet I don't see any reference to your blog or how busy it is. Would be helpful to see the blog first.

qwikad.com, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question. I like the project. Might even be
    willing to be interviewed. But, like qwikad.com
    just asked, let's see your blog.

aniblow, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Whilst interviewing 'experts' is a great way to get traffic and noticed by authorities the best way to do it is to let them know what is in it for THEM not by telling them how it will benefit YOUR readers.

Simply saying "you'll receive exposure and traffic" isn't enough.

One effective way I've found to feature experts on your blog without it being too much work for them is to simply tweet them a simple question they can answer in a sentence.

Even the experts can find time to write a 30 second tweet where as they might not answer an email or spar time to answer multiple questions.

You then post up the tweet screenshots into your post and et them know you've featured them - often they will retweet or share it = instant traffic!

Stuart Walker, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  5. awin321

awin321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can make money from:
    1. PPC (pay per click) program - I suggest you to join Google Adsense.
    2. PPS (pay per sale) program - I suggest you to join Amazon.
    3. PPL (pay per lead) program - I suggest you to join Adworkmedia
    4. Paid Infographic Post - I suggest you to join Blogskinny.

I have tried those all BUT only made money from no.1 and 2 :)

Good luck!

awin321, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  6. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    You can also try actually reading the topic before posting.

Stuart Walker, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  7. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We sell a top registry cleaner. I'd love to send someone from our company for an interview if you're still looking.

gambler53, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. awin321

awin321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So sorry about that...Let me take a look the blog If you don't mind. Thanks,

awin321, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  9. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am into digital marketing for last 7 years now and I work as a freelancer for many clients.
    I market their products on internet. I also have blog and I sell internet database and provide web data scraping service.

faizzsheikh, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  10. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my story of how I make $15-$20k usd per month is... I am a SEO consultant and a web developer so I make sites optimise them for organic traffic then I make money around $4-6k USD for 4-5 months with ads like Google Adsense, Propeller etc after 4-5 months I list the sites at flippa.com and sell them for $xxx.xx budget. I make 5 sites per year and I sell each site for $30-40k usd with maintenance services.

Other than that. I have SEO clients, development clients that helps me make good money as well.

MujtabaK, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  11. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    I run dating sites and make money from my dating sites. I can help you in give you more information and interview if you like.

DatingExpert, Jan 30, 2014 IP