1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Product Marketing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shakiba.proba, Jan 25, 2014.

What is the best way of Amazon Product Marketing?

shakiba.proba, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  2. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience:

1) The easy way: Create a youtube video of a review with an affiliate link in the description. SEO the heck out of it with spam and get it to first page.
    2) The longer way: Create a review website, SEO it slowly with high PR backlinks, strong social signals, and conservative 2014 friendly anchor text ratios.

DiggitySEO, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I do not know about amazon product marketing. but I use SEO techniques and I think this technique is one good product marketing.

Owl Writer, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  4. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find video marketing to convert very well when dealing with Amazon products. I like to make product reviews then direct them back to a website with a written review with the video. I then include an affiliate link at the end of the page. It can convert well depending on the product you are promoting.

Sarah Davis, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  5. Sean Roulston

Sean Roulston Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My preferred method is niche sites. You can create review tables and comparison charts and link back to Amazon.

This requires a lot of research and time up front and as Diggity pointed out, high PR backlinks and social signals. My favorite tool is LongTail Pro for completing research on keywords prior to knowing what I am going to build through an amazon niche site. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sean Roulston, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  6. Aviator Wayer

Aviator Wayer Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you link to any tutorial explaining this technique in detail and providing tools to do this?

Aviator Wayer, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  7. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should create a HTML5 animation explaining how to user could use that product :D

John Dave, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  8. lionammad

lionammad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    nowadays the best way to promote any product is video marketing most the people believes on videos try to make a quality video with your product advantages info.

lionammad, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  9. bf76

bf76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Recently set up an amazon review site, but have not started backlinking yet. Youtube video reviews is one way, but i am thinking of creating a facebook fan page also. Not sure how that would convert, but a fan page full of people that like the same thing could be a winner..

bf76, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  10. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to know how to start up a profitable Amazon review site from scratch then go over to NichePursuits.com and read Spencer Haws Niche Site Project 2 - he taught a student to find a buyer keyword, build a site up from scratch and rank it - it's making money.

Tung Tang over at CloudLiving.com has good advice and tutorials too on the subject.

There's also dozens of niche marketing case studies, many for Amazon sites, here: http://www.nichehacks.com/ultimate-niche-case-studies-resource/

Stuart Walker, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  11. bf76

bf76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the info stuart. Lots of resources there to get going..

bf76, Jan 28, 2014 IP