1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become a successful SEO person?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by maddy.n, Jan 28, 2014.

Guys i am new to SEO i am doing SEO for some sites, how to get success and how can i get good position?

I am handling this website http://surrogatemothersinindia.com/, how can i get in 1st of google, already some keywords in 1st page.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    maddy.n, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    If you're new to SEO you should be testing things out on your own sites and NOT other peoples so if it goes wrong you're not ruining peoples sites / businesses / livelyhood.

Read popular SEO forums and blogs to get an idea of what works right now and then go test things out for yourself.

Some sites I like are Matthew Woodward, Backlinko, ViperChill, Niche Pursuits, GodofSEO, Quick Sprout.

Stuart Walker, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. maddy.n

maddy.n Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, which is the best method is to get high rank very soon?

maddy.n, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    In order to become successful SEO person you need to learn and learn and learn and it can be done ..... by the help of google, SEO forums and yes don't hesitate in doing some experiments with you site !! etc ....

John Dave, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  5. seochampsin

seochampsin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you own one domain and try to do seo for that site. Get latest SEO information form the Google and apply to that site, you'll become successful SEO person.

seochampsin, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  6. Traficprovider

Traficprovider Member

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

Well, It is not a magic!
    First, Select good Keywords,
    (Do experiences on you OWN Sites... Not on others!)

Second, Go through Google and search for hot SEO etc... and just READ! and READ! than, LEARN and LEARN!
    After that try to Implement it on your site.... ;)

For the basics,
    Prepare you on site changes... Create a unique content! use H1, H2 etc... Tags.
    Add a meta keywords and Meta description for your site.
    Make sure you have a sitemap for it and post it under Yahoo, Google and Bing. (The xml sitemap file)

After that create a nice article 300-400 words with your desire keywords and links to your site, Make sure to post it on high PR Sites...
    Now, you will have to do lots of them to see results ;)

IMPORTANT! Do Not Spam!!!!! You will get penalty! Don't say you've not been warned!

and do that for couple months... You will start see the results ;)

Good Luck!
    :cool:

Traficprovider, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  7. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First thing to do get a real job. Do not try to make money out of the internet bare hand. Learning internet business require time. It will not fill your wallet on the day one you learn it. Go to moz blog. Learn latest ethical SEO trick over there. SEO forum Digitalpoint is good destination too. Start slow

Komicwords, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to be a successful SEO, just learn and analyze the things you are doing and what others doing and most importantly don't hesitate if you want to something new and try new changes.

TDI-MAD, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  9. Brijesh chaurasia

Brijesh chaurasia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to be a good SEO , Then Try to spent more time on Internet using SEO Topics.
    Better to do R&D on almost topics of SEO.

Brijesh chaurasia, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  10. maddy.n

maddy.n Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all for a great suggestions,
    Friends currently i am handling one website called as http://surrogatemothersinindia.com/,
    i built some back links ,i am not aware of spam links, even i dont know my website got spam links or not. is there any tool is to find spam links and what is spam links, how that links will do -ve reactions on website. Plz help me out

maddy.n, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  11. sodabrain

sodabrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Posting your links on the forum will not do much good! If you don't know how to rank a site, you need to study and learn the basics BEFORE taking on a client.

sodabrain, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  12. Karan Rawat

Karan Rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I read in mattcutts blog that "I am Learning". He is still running behind the success. So i think he is also not perfect according to him.

Karan Rawat, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  13. Dittmoe

Dittmoe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To become a better SEO you must become a better experimenter. You need to experiment and learn what works and what doesn't. Don't be afraid to push the limits to see how you can be penalized, and push the limits to see where those limits are.

That means create some domains to do testing with and only testing on those. Don't test with client websites, test with sites specifically created for the purpose of testing strategies.

Dittmoe, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  14. Karolis PAW

Karolis PAW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just read, learn and test. I think experience and creativity are the main thins in successful SEO journey.

Karolis PAW, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  15. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. Head over to MOZ and don't leave there, ever.
    2. Read what is being offered in the services section here as SEO and DO NOT EVER DO ANY OF THAT STUFF.

forum links and signatures, blog commenting, directory submissions, linkwheels etc. are complete bullshit. In fact, 99 percent of what I read is simply wrong and lazy.

If you want to rank well for something important you have to make the site actually relevant. Don't learn by trying to game the serps.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  16. lizade

lizade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    friend just follow google simple :D

lizade, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  17. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    Have Deep Research, maters every aspect of seo, you will be seo master.

Sami Flip, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  18. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    Ahh, You should not take any site SEO unless and until you know everything about the SEO. The reason is Google Updates, Now a days google is making very mad and strict rules regarding page rank and ranking in google index pages. As you are asking in the OP thread that how can I get rank my site in first page, Actually Now a days, Nobody can be 100% sure about the ranking of site. Google is dancing like bar girl :), Because one day if your site is on first page there is a possibility that the very second day your site may go out of the google search result with specific keyword search.

markpole$, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  19. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't listen to this guy. He told you how to spam, then said WARNING DONT SPAM! Anyone that still talks about HIGH PR and SEO in the same post has no idea what they are talking about. My advice: if you want to learn about the basics of SEO, look elsewhere than this forum. If you want to learn how to spam and do cheap shitty SEO, digital point is your place.

ChR0n1k, Feb 28, 2014 IP
    Nigel Lew likes this.
  20. Traficprovider

Traficprovider Member

Best Answers:
    And..... Where Exactly do you see my explanation for how to spam !?!?!?!?!?

And just for a general, HIGH PR and SEO are very friendly together :)
    All you need is to post your unique articles under a RELEVANT niche (With High PR) with your established account.
    And yes, i do warn people that just want to start their own experience of SEO to not spam!

By the way, Try to be nicer, you'll have a better life ;)

Best Of Luck!
    :cool:

Traficprovider, Feb 28, 2014 IP