1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best traffic sources on the internet

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by narendra kumar, Jan 20, 2014.

some of the best traffic sources which would help you to enhance the prospects of your website are mainly 1.article marketing
    2.forum marketing
    3.associates and replicate visitors
    4.guest comments and
    5.Guest posts, email signatures.
    6.Social sites like twitter and face book are also good traffic sites.

diggdirectory.com | Increase Traffic | submit site | International website directory

narendra kumar, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  2. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best traffic you can from social networking sites, social networking can give huge traffic, forum posting also good off page seo technique, promotion through social networking site will be added advantage.

My Property Stores, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  3. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    you have forget to mention yahoo answering !! Major traffic drives towards our website just by yahoo answer .... :)

John Dave, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Only if you think spamming is a legitimate way to do business, Thankfully Yahoo just bans spammers who drop links in their replies, so that's a pointless waste of time.:)

malky66, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ...and I would expect nothing more from an Indian with two English first names pretending to be from New York:):):)

malky66, Jan 21, 2014 IP
    luke6966 likes this.
  6. hariom kumar manglam

hariom kumar manglam Member

Best Answers:
    Best traffic you can generate social networking sites such a Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter.

hariom kumar manglam, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  7. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forum are best for real traffic , but as forum have maximum number of criteria to use link , you can use social media to get some quick traffic. but forum is the best option to generate real traffic , who really work for you effectively :)

Amarkolom, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know what percentage of Christian with these names are in India ? .... So, just stop quoting this nonsense things and if you still think that I am not then come and meet me..... at Gurgaon, INDIA.

John Dave, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  9. designing2010

designing2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You will get unique visits from social sites like facebook, twitter, google+ and reddit as well.

designing2010, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  10. Ann Joseph

Ann Joseph Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forums and social media sites are the best way to get a huge traffics to your site

Ann Joseph, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  11. sendtom3

sendtom3 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm best traffic sources? If you have a news site and you got a really breaking news, reddit is a powerful traffic tool. Don't hesitate, but don't make spam!

sendtom3, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  12. john6339

john6339 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to get traffic for your web site I would suggest that you do the following.

- Think about what your users are looking for. You need to try to get in the head of your users and really start to think about when they go to Google what keywords they are using in Google. I lot of people are using long-tail keywords when they search google which means what they are searching Google for is not general. Once you start to think about these things you want to then think about what type of content you can create that is going to be great that others will want to link to.

- The next step is to crete that great content. When you create that great content, make sure your content is long. Google likes content that is long say 1500-2000 words. But also make sure you use pictures. If you can have video in your content. Make sure you also link out to other great resources on your content. It has been shown if you link out to great resources, it can help your content. Try to make sure your content is like nothing out there.

One thing you can do to find content that will do well, is go to a popular site and then use a tool:

http://www.opensiteexplorer.org

W
    hen you use this tool, you can find the top pages from that site and see what content has done well. Once you find the content that has done well, you can then go ahead and try to create a similar article. When you create the similar article, just make sure your article is a lot better then the original.

Another trick is you can use that same tool to see who has linked to the other content. If they linked to the other content, then hopefully they will link to your content. You can reach out to those people and let them know that you have this great piece of content.

I would suggest trying to form a relationship before you just reach out to them. You can follow them on twitter or comment on their blog.

When you approach them, the first time and you email them, ask them some question, and let them know you have read their blog. After you have a relationship, then let them know about your great content.

You can always use tools like:

http://www.buzzstream.com

to keep track of all of influencers that you will write. Another way to find influencers is to use tools like:

http://www.followerwonk.com

The last thing I will say is it is all about relationships. Try to find sites you can partner with. Find sites that can benefit from what you have to offer and you can benefit from them. The same rules apply as I have above, try to form some type of relationship with them first and then when you email them, stay focused on what you can provide to them first. Once you become partners you can ask them to use their audience to get to know you and they can write a blog post about your site or tweet about your company.

The main thing I think a lot of people miss in terms of getting traffic is the reaching out to influencers with the great content you have created.

I hope all of this helps.

john6339, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  13. irfanmau

irfanmau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    don't forget Press Release website, it's good for your rank too..

irfanmau, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  14. tampahomes90

tampahomes90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook and Google+ both are important source to drive targeted traffic to your website.

tampahomes90, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  15. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting articles on high quality sites is very effective technique for me.
    I gets lots of visitors from hubpages and squidoo.

atsad, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  16. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i use hootsuite to post to google=, twitter, and facebook for alot of my threads all at once a couple times a day. i get hundreds of hits everytime

tunescool, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  17. msocialh

msocialh Member

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of ways to generate traffic to your website which includes but not limited to:

- Blog Commenting
    - Guest Posting
    - Forum promotion
    - Social media websites
    - Social bookmarking websites
    - Video marketing
    - Podcasts
    - Slideshare

And many many more, however the only one who can answer your question of the best one is you, since every blog or website is unique only by testing all the traffic sources you can find out which one is the best for your blog. So test different methods, find which ones are best for you and stick to it.

msocialh, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  18. MoneyPlanters

MoneyPlanters Active Member

Best Answers:
    If one's content is worth all the attention, it will get it. Period.

MoneyPlanters, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  19. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    Press Releases would also work along with all those listed by msocialh. Again Social media would be a great help.

Aabhinav, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  20. Star Web Maker

Star Web Maker Member

Best Answers:
    According to me, best traffic source on the internet through SEO, SMO, PPC, Internet Marketing, Web Promotion etc.............

Star Web Maker, Jan 28, 2014 IP