1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Google+ is better than Facebook

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Katherine Olivia, Dec 20, 2013.

1. cyndrelli

cyndrelli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How. Can u use Facebook without paying for ads

cyndrelli, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  2. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i agree with you that both the social media websites has the unique features and advantages using it. By the way, you can prefer one rather than using other, but don't confuse yourself.

emn, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At it's heart, Facebook is about friends socializing with friends, but Google+ is more of a business minded community with bloggers, gamers, tech people, SEO experts and Google fans all gathering in one place to talk about their favorite things. The key to using Google+ successfully is to find others who are fans of the product(s) you are promoting and start conversations with them. Unlike Facebook, where it's considered weird if you talk to others you don't know, Google + expects you to find strangers with common interests and strike up conversations. You could get banned for that type of thing on Facebook, but it's just part of doing business on Google+. The thing you will want to do on Google+ is to approach your potential audience with a sincere attitude of helping, rather than taking or selling. This approach will help you establish trust more easily than if you start out with a sales pitch or try to funnel people onto links to your site.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  4. Owen.P

Owen.P Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ is not as good of an advertising platform as Facebook can be. If you can create a Facebook page and get real likes and real viewers to it then you have a huge chance of becoming successful with things you advertise on that page. When you buy false likes is when you run into trouble because they actually do nothing for your page if they're not interacting and actually reading your posts.

Facebook > Google Plus

Owen.P, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  5. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    Both are same. Infact if we talk about traffic facebook facebook traffic is far more than google+.

Sami Flip, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  6. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ is clean and simple. It doesn't have intrusive advertising and annoying apps.
    THE BEST thing about G+ is that you have FULL control over what you see in your timeline.
    THE WORST thing about G+ is that not enough people use it.

The complete opposite is true for facebook. Very little control over timeline, too many people (though, that's a good thing sometimes).

Akash47, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  7. Mary101

Mary101 Member

Best Answers:
    Both are good, buth I mostly use facebook.

Mary101, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  8. Pepper Designs

Pepper Designs Member

Best Answers:
    Each social media is important for us. none is better than the other..

Pepper Designs, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  9. Sean Cole

Sean Cole Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you are using it for. In my experience I have found that Facebook is better for finding actual clients/buyers/subscriptions etc. But like mentioned by other people Google owns Google+ so they will work really hard to make sure that it succeeds and obviously favor it because it's their product.

I have also found that G+ is much more powerful when it comes to search engine rankings. Facebook likes I find don't have as big of an impact in the search engines. But that doesn't mean it isn't important because your visitors will want to see that other Facebook users have liked it.

Also chances are Google+ is going to become more and more important because Google wants to grow it whereas Facebook might be gone in 2 years when the next social sharing site pops up.

Google+ seems to be something that Google is pushing hard and not that many people are using it right now. Whereas pretty much everyone has a Facebook account.

Hopefully this wasn't just a rant and it makes sense to you.

Sean Cole, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  10. HowToBeVast

HowToBeVast Member

Best Answers:
    Because, Google+ can promote your Blog or website or Buisness in a Proper Manner. But facebook is mostly accessed only for Entertaiment. Facebook would be Useful for you better Than google+ if you are a Film Director. Otherwise google+ is better

HowToBeVast, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  11. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its all a matter of opinion. I prefer Google Plus, but I don't use it, because my friends don't.

ash1ey82, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  12. LeadMaster

LeadMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Google+ tends to be a haven for those interested in tech and business whereas Facebook has a more social aspect. Google+ communities are decent content directories for tech related subjects, pics, etc. so you can find inspiring topics to discuss on your own blog.

LeadMaster, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  13. Times Lau

Times Lau Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the google+ is less interactive than the facebook.... cause google+ is one way connected and fb is double way

Times Lau, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  14. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by double way and one way connected?

ash1ey82, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  15. rahulmca2006

rahulmca2006 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. You can Get Dofollow Backlinks From Google Plus, but not from Facebook.
    2. People and Business are connecting in large numbers to Google Plus in comparison of Facebook.

rahulmca2006, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  16. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:

I agree to the first one, but not to much with the second one.

ash1ey82, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  17. Nilesh Talaviya

Nilesh Talaviya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ is better for growing your business as in compare to Facebook you can just drive more traffic to your website.

Nilesh Talaviya, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  18. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    Well for once google allows you to post your links or post as much as you link on other people's profiles. Since it is a google product, it is allowed to post as much as you like anywhere. It is a spam free social media website.

Hamza Huzaifa, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  19. mannpreet

mannpreet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the major advantage of google+ is- its a part of google and google promotes google+

mannpreet, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  20. jenrlo

jenrlo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I get annoyed when people start new Facebook pages and then bombard with marketing. Usually these people are new to Facebook and don't realise that it will only turn potential clients off by doing that. Provide value for readers if you are going down that path. A pet annoyance at the moment.

jenrlo, Mar 24, 2014 IP