1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gaming Reviews, Gaming News, Gaming Blogs starting from $.01/word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by suhailajmal, Jan 24, 2012.

Hello Friends,

I am an avid gamer who spends major chunk of his time nose deep in video games. Leaving 8 hours for work and a precious few hours for sleeping and other mundane tasks, the rest is dedicated to glorious gaming world!

I excel at playing RPG and FPS games and currently addicted to Skyrim. I also like hack and slash games TPS games. MMO’s and action adventure games are also welcome but can’t compete with FPS and RPG in my books. I love reading online gaming forums and am an active member of gamespot.com, IGN.com, OXM.com, kotaku.com and gamebanshee.com where I regularly contribute with my two cents about the latest games in circulation.

I can write gaming reviews, gaming news, gaming blogs, gaming guides; anything about games. I usually charge $.02/word, but charge a lot less to first time buyers.

Samples are available on request and they'd not cost you an arm and leg! So, hurry up, don't miss the chance. If you don't like my work, I'll refund your money.

Interested? Send me a PM or email at suhailajmal at gmail dot com

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    suhailajmal, Jan 24, 2012 IP
    coolweb likes this.
  2. Robert Kennedy

Robert Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Suhail has provided top-notch content for me. I highly recommend him.

Robert Kennedy, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  3. suhailajmal

suhailajmal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Many thanks for your feedback Rob :)

suhailajmal, Jan 27, 2014 IP