1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Neat Trick 1: Getting Existing High Traffic Niches To Build Sites. How I Do It

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by 3mice, Jan 11, 2014.

Instead of trying to figure using my head niches to build on, why not get ideas from sites that are already getting huge traffic then use their ideas to build a website? Here is how i do it:-

1. I go to flippa.com. Flippa is a place where people buy and sell websites
    2. I use their advanced search box to search for sites: https://flippa.com/advanced-search
    3. Parameters I use to search
    - Property Type = Websites
    - Auction Status = All
    - Traffic = Between 30,000 to 100000 uniques per month
    - You can tick "Auction has verified Google Analytics data" to get sites that are being sold that have verified traffic stats uploaded:)

The search will display results of sites under your specified criteria. You will see results of current auction as well as expired auctions. Look over the sites and see how much each is making and the potential/ease or difficulty in ranking of such a site.

Some webmasters even upload keyword stats from Google analytics!!! This can be a goldmine!!

Once you decide a site that you can build on, get to work and build your own

3mice, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. tommy6336

tommy6336 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ahhhhhhhhh this is pretty slick :D

I forgot that G analytics can be uploaded to flippa :D

tommy6336, Jan 26, 2014 IP
    oblivion19 likes this.
  3. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use digital point market place to get niche websites having high traffic.

John Dave, Jan 26, 2014 IP