1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Someone to create profiles

Discussion in 'Services' started by suprastan, Jan 20, 2014.

I am launching a new Adult Social network, and need people to create fake profiles to help establish the site a bit b4 launch.

Each profile created needs to have between 5 - 10 pics uploaded. Also before you log out and create another profile you must do atleast 5 things on the site, like create a poll, post on someones timeline, create a blog.. Anyway I am paying $10pp per 100 profiles created. Should take less than 1 hour per. You would not have to have multiple addresses just make fakes ones.

They pics (Profile and others) must not look professional, so you would get them from other similar sites.

PM me if you can begin..

suprastan, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  2. Nitin.Mail

Nitin.Mail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the rate here $10 per 100 active accounts?
    Not sure what 100 pp is.

Nitin.Mail, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand what you are doing and why you are doing it. The problem I see is that a friend of mine attempted to do the same thing about 5 years ago.
    What ultimately happened is that he too had all these fake profiles, but it was obvious that it was a dead site. The time frame between posts was ridiculous. There were threads on there that just hung and no one ever responded to them. You ought to be patient and try and secure a following by advertising instead of going this route. You might just be wasting time and money.
    In the end he practically gave his site away just to get rid of it. He was cash strapped and really didn't have the money to see the thing through.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  4. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I agree. I think it make all the sense in the world
    to make use of real user profiles. It might seem
    to take time to achieve your target, but it makes
    sense at the end of the day as you get to do
    something once and do it right.

aniblow, Jan 25, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Vagz

Vagz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ads looking for fake profiles only serve to add to the illegitimacy of the net - just another site full of "un"real people. It seems a great risk to forge ahead in this manner. And it seems like $1 per profile ain't much (if I understand correctly). aniblow & Spoiltdiva are spot on with their assessments...I concur with them.

Vagz, Jan 26, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.