1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bit About Backlinks For Google Search

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by File City, Jan 24, 2014.

Hi
    Friends at DP today I have a question for all members

As now Google paying games in the face of penguin and hummingbird its is nor difficult to get top in Google with your main keyword ( Money keyword ) . I want to know some ideas that what is the best way to get site at top I mean like what kind of backings are power full in these days

File City, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    seomania likes this.
  2. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just use a keyword tool, or google's keyword density checker.

ash1ey82, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  3. tommy6336

tommy6336 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Put unique content on sites like hubpages, ezinearticles, squidoo, wordpress, etc. and then backlink all those pages. This is called pyramid linking and works pretty well if done right.

tommy6336, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  4. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just use google webmaster and at the same time post articles on free article posting sites. Of course spin the article. The webmaster allows me to see how many clicks im getting.

ash1ey82, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    i've been looking down the search engine land and found that links from ezine articles are spam and also according to recent announcement by matt cutts building links from article directories are spam, so i would not prefer that !!

John Dave, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  6. Arijit Rajput

Arijit Rajput Member

Best Answers:
    As per the Matt Cutts links from article directories are spam if you use it for link building purpose only. Rather than that it works fine. I mean you can get backlinks from these but with high quality article and limits your no. of submissions from different sites.

Arijit Rajput, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  7. tommy6336

tommy6336 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article directories were hit pretty hard recently, but they're not worthless. If you post 100 articles with 10 links in each then of course it will be considered spam. Article marketing isn't dead, it just evolved. SEO evolves all the time, if you let Matt scare you off then never do any SEO because he will devalue everything in time.

tommy6336, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. Eminemballer

Eminemballer Member

Best Answers:
    Its becomnig harder and harder to rank your money key word... even with exact match domains it difficult. google has almost become like a monopoly with the big firms who have the big funds who survice at the top.

Eminemballer, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  9. master_mian

master_mian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a FACT, Google is a MONOPOLY. after all what do you expect at the end ?
    SEO is a need for now and future, So don't be scared of change ;)
    Try things but always keep basic thing in mind that behave like an organic marketer. That's it
    and I agree with guys saying about quality content. For coming times content value would be the prime factor to be evaluated. You content should provide something lucrative, then you can survive the tidy waves of MONOPOLIST GOOGLE.
    Cheers !

master_mian, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  10. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    You really really really want to know?? Type in Google "Source Wave". You welcome

Lue Hang, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  11. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also, articles aren't considered spam unless if you have a lot of links on them.

ash1ey82, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  12. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lue pretty much gave you access to the secret sauce of backlinking and ranking. The method they follow involves high power, relevant backlinks from private networks. Its been killing it for years and is pretty much algorithm-proof if done right.

The proof is in the pudding. This is the typical result I'm seeing for brand new sites. Old sites are even faster.

[​IMG]

DiggitySEO, Feb 6, 2014 IP
    Lue Hang likes this.
  13. ramarajan.vkrsv

ramarajan.vkrsv Member

Best Answers:
    @File City
    1. Build a Blog Network on your own. or buy one from people who build them.
    2. Build a Web 2.0 network on your own or buy one from people who build them.
    3. Focus of article linking, Book marking, Social linking of your Blog networks and web 2.0 networks.
    4. From your Blog networks and web 2.0 networks Build links to your Money site with Diversification of Anchor Text, Image alt tags.

ramarajan.vkrsv, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  14. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    Haha I know, just giving back to the community, keep up the killer awesome work!!

Lue Hang, Feb 7, 2014 IP