1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Paid PRWEB Premium Package Service + Ezine Articles Guaranteed Approval Service at $199 only!

Discussion in 'Services' started by markpole$, Nov 12, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am available here now, And i really don't want to say anything to you, Because you are not at all eligible to understand anything! I just can say cancel the dispute now, And you will get your money in your account, If you don't get it then you can post anything on my profile you like ... Because I and god know that I am 1000% honest.. waiting.

markpole$, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why anyone uses this guys services is beyond me, I spent 2 minutes reading the image in the opening post and found at least 7 spelling mistakes and a load of grammatical errors, if he can't even proofread his sales pitch I can only imagine what the quality of his writing is like.

malky66, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    averyz and ryan_uk like this.
  3. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why have you cheated me ? and why won't you return my money ?

averyz, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  4. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you say that I've cheated with you? Are you mad?

I'm saying you millions of time that I'm unable to upload the funds without main balance. ( Because of your dispute my balance went to 0 and I can't refund you money until you close the dispute. )

Let me explain this with the help of screen shot may be after that you will understand if you have a little brain.

First, when I'm trying to send you refund it shows Screen Shot 1 - Paypal Image ( See the attachment )

Now, after this when I'm clicking on add funds it shows 2nd image Screen Shot 2 - Paypal ( See the attachment )

I hope after checking these screen shot you are able to understand what the real issue is. I don't want your shit money - I told you many times, Just close the dispute and $40 comes to my main balance and I'll refund that to you in a min.

Please read above 2 lines 100 time if you still not able to understand the issue.

Regards

Attached Files:

5. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry gentleman,

Have you used my service in past? How can you make such kind of statement? Or you are the same person using different account?

Anyway, my all clients are happy with my service. So, you don't need to get stress by reading my grammatically incorrect thread.

Many thanks
    Mark

6. bandorsson

bandorsson Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    averyz, I think the guy is correct. May be in some countries PayPal doesn't allow such service. A user can only transfer/refund funds from PayPal balance only. My account reacts exactly same.

Anyway, hope you guys resolve things soon.

Good Luck

bandorsson, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    markpole$ likes this.
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No I haven't and I wouldn't, I make the statement based on your dreadful sales pitch and the replies you have made on this thread, I mean if you can't get that right there is no way I would trust you to write articles for me.
    I am just me, not anyone else, I've only ever needed 1 account here but if you think differently feel free to report me.
    If you really can't see why that doesn't make any sense...then I rest my case:rolleyes:

malky66, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and averyz like this.
  8. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You created this mess. I paid you for a service and gave you 3 deadlines, YOU played games and then would not give me a refund on the final deadline. I had to file a dispute because you would not refund the money on the deadline.

Like it says “once a refund is issued the dispute will close” I cannot close the dispute because it will make a mess of the dispute process for the CC company and paypal. YOU have to close the dispute with a refund or it has to run its course.

If you don't have funds to play with you should not play games with other peoples money.

You are almost giving me $40 worth of laugh and entertainment. lol

averyz, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva, ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  9. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, then wait till my next payment come in my account. Before that I can't do anything. If you're getting enough entertainment then why don't you just close the dispute.
    Thanks

10. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you seen any line in my thread where I've told something that I'm going to write your posts? Then what's the point of your post? LOL, and i would really don't like to work with such guy whose work is only to spoil others thread and increase their posts and likes only. Nobody have asked to anything to do. Then why are interfering in others business? If you don't have any work then play video game. :)

11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't really understand that word salad you just posted but i'll do my best with it......:)
    My intention isn't to spoil your thread, you have managed to do that all by yourself with your limited grasp of the English language and the fact you couldn't deliver what you promised, Look upon it as constructive criticism and perhaps hire the services of a proofreader before you post a thread.
    Post count is meaningless and likes are meaningless once you get past 3...so no need for me to increase mine..lol
    Why didn't you just give the guy his money back if you couldn't deliver what you promised, I'm sure $40 is a lot of money to you but it's not really yours to keep is it?

malky66, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    matt_62 and averyz like this.
  12. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're proving that you are jobless, And as a business man even a $1 is so important for me, Because i work honestly only, Not like you, I can predict that you are a person who is only interested to spoiling others threads.. And about the payment of $40, The guy have proved that he is totally mindless, I guess you also want to join him, Please keep it up, Because it really suits you. Now, Its time to work, Please let me work, I have no time to spend time for a jobless like you. :)

13. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You really haven't provided me with that much entertainment to make up for the wasted time.

The whole problem is you tried to cheat me.. You sent me links to dead pages and tried to keep the money.
    This was after I bent over backwards to work with you, give you time extensions and give you the benefit of doubt.

The $40 is really not that much to me. I spend a lot more then that in the average week buying services. The $40 was to test your services before I try to depend on them for my work and clients. It is basically to weed out people like you while I am looking for dependable people to work with.

Again you show yourself as a lowlife scamming dirt bag.. You cheat me then call me and idiot and mindless because I want my money back.

Really..Step back and take a look at yourself,
    -You are trying to sell writing services and you cannot even spell or make proper sentences.

-And You are trying to get people to send you money while you are telling people you ripped off they are idiots and mindless.

averyz, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm actually retired and minted so don't need to scam people out of a couple of dollars, so you could call me jobless if you want, I could call you lots of things if I was as immature as you, but as I'm not, I won't:)

malky66, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and averyz like this.
  15. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, Shit man,

Take a look on attachment - I've refunded him ( as I got 1 payment from my client and my main balance is up to 40 USD )

"I'm sure $40 is a lot of money to you but it's not really yours to keep is it?" - I don't want anyone's money. And by the way as I said before each $ is important if we have earned it with hard work. And these $40 were not mine, so no importance to me.

Anyway, don't try to spoil someone's thread without checking the truthfulness of the service/person.

I'm not here to entertain you. And, I haven't tried to cheat you from the beginning - I tried my best to keep those posts live on the links but somehow I failed to do so. And I've accepted it already.

I don't care whether $40 is important or not. But for me anyone else money doesn't important at all either its $40 or $4000000. As I'm not here to cheat anyone - as you are trying to prove from the very first post.

Anyway, take a look on the attachment I've refunded you. As i was just waiting to get some funds in my main balance so that i could refund you instantly- that's what I was trying to tell you from starting point. But you made it all worst.

Anyway, good luck, bye.

Attached Files:

16. markpole$

markpole$ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm, I actually thought this because only "retired shit man" have such kind of free time. LOL :p

I've not done any scam as I'm telling you from very 1st post. But may be because of your old age you may not able to understand or think the situation in correct manner.

Bye

17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whilst I don't really know what a "shit man" does, I can only assume it was what you used to do before you took up destroying the English language for a job, and I'm pretty sure with your writing and people skills it's ultimately the job you will be returning to very soon.:rolleyes:

malky66, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  18. Boardwalk

Boardwalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't used your services but I felt I just had to reply.

This statement is enough to prove that you're just here trying to rip people off.

Close the dispute and you'll get funds back? Come on now, I don't think your clients are little kids who are easily fooled.

Boardwalk, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    averyz and ryan_uk like this.