1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheated on paypal by seller, need advice to get back money

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Sugavanas, Jan 24, 2014.

Hey guys,
    i recently won a auction in DP and sent a deposit money to that person.

That person had a hosting site and he was selling 473 clients who make average 400$/mo.

Once i paid the deposit through DP, he said that he will transfer 1/3 of clients to my whmcs in 24 hours. It was more than 1 day and when i asked him he said he had 5 hosting sites joined together in one whmcs so he is still getting the data one by one. Then i accepted to buy all 5 sites for 1500$. He said they were making more than 750$/mo and mroe than 1000 clients.

Once i said that, my friend advised me to check his whmcs reports and so i asked login to whmcs from him and he gave it with just reports permission.

Here was the earnings that he showed me before i paid. This was supposed to be the earning of just one site, the site that i won the auction.

he said,
    [​IMG]
    The above earnings were fake and it was the earnings for all 5 sites together which he did not mention when he sent me the above picture at first.

---

And this is the income he showed me for the whole 2013 for all 5 sites once i paid.
    [​IMG]

it looks surprising when they both don't match. this was earnigns for all 5 sites together

This was the forecast income which i asked after i paid. And below you can see the earnings of it.
    [​IMG]
    ----

And i still said i will pay, but i asked him to give back my cash in paypal, so that i can get back with the money is 2-3 days. he said no as he said in INDIA he had auto paypal withdrawing system.

I then asked him to send it to some bank account in india through bank transfer so i can get the money from that guy and he said ya i will do it. He disappeared nearly on 12 Jan and he didn't respond to any of my Pm messages on DP or in skype. In skype he juz remains offline[invisible] as my messages are being sent. I then posted it on his profile and he commented that he showed me all the proofs and stuffs. and finally he said,

"I cannot refund until i sell the same. As on your promise to pay rest of amount within 2-3 days. I invested your money. So either acquire it fully or wait for deal to complete with some other ppl."

and

"Dude in PM too I sent you a screenshot prior to the deal with the same data of sales you explain in this messages. We are not at default in this case. You first tried to get the site for partial amount and when I refused, you asked for refund. Due to you I have lost more then 2 ppl you where interested in our site initially."

The above thins is exactly something that is not acceptable. I didn't ask for refund at first place, i asked him back for my money so i can get back with the whole money. I needed it to do some rolling and get back a big amount in 2-3 days.

If he has a good earning every month, then he should of course have money in his hands.

----
    I have paid him from two paypal accounts, my friends one.

So now what should i do to get back my money in paypal ?

I don;t want it to be transferred to Indian bank account like i asked before as that guy left.
    I need it on paypal.

I can give you the member profile link and auction link if it is not counted as warning points in DP

Sugavanas, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also to say, i always lost the dispute as i have been cheated by people from INDIA before.

i am being more specific to people in India as I receive all the 'virtual goods' I order from others but i don't always get when i order it from people in India. One it will be a half done product or not receive it at all. it was always juz some amount of cash but now it's a little big so not sure what to do.

When i open a dispute, they don't response and it automatically closes :/

---

i have opened a dispute where the seller will be informed and he can refund or by 13 feb, the dispute automatically closes :/
    what shouls i do to get it in PP eyes ?

I see many sellers in DP saying they lost money as the buyer cheated but here it;s the opposite so i need help.

--

Auction thread is
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...th-400-monthly-revenue.2700700/#post-18839668

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  3. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Was the money PayPal funds, bank transferred, or funded via a credit card? If you paid using your Credit Card as a funding source via PayPal then you can simply contact your credit card issuer and file a chargeback.

WebDev Solutions, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  4. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    paypal funds

5. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is making false allegations. I request any of the moderator to find our what initial talk was in PM whose URL is https://forums.digitalpoint.com/conversations/hosting.24252549/

Where I cleared stated the word of 400$ earning on average in last 1 year. Also attached screenshot of the reports. He did promised to hold the site and he promised to pay after he placed bid and asked me to close the same on buy it now price. I did what he said. First he was asking me to give all the controls and he will pay me but when I refused to give controls without full payment, he started making stories.

He did asked me to send payment to somebody whome I do not know. When I refused he started using biased languages.

magicworld11, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  6. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    Ya i said all. Accept for the part where u said 400$ was average for one site. But when we looked at it, it was average for all the 5 sites u owned.

the controls stuff : i accept it as i know you need your privacy.

U did not refuse to send the payment to that person. You said you will send it asking his account numbers and so. The next day you said you are waiting for approval from your bank and then you just disappeared.

I had contact you by PM and skype where you didn't response at all so i had to make it public and got a response. The last message i received from you privately was just about waiting for approval.

--edit--

The pm has juz some information and we continued our talk in skype. Anyone out there, is there a way to copy 10 days messages in skype about all the things he said and i agreed.

And also, someone give me a lesson on the word AVERAGE" for just one site.

I really want to know how much does 400$ in average means to one site when all 5 sites were not making 200-300 most of the months

7. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my ad I clearly stated 450 clients with revenue. You expect me to sell other sites for free. I did added 200$ per site bec they are very much like centralized business. When you refused to buy all, I request you to make 50% payment and take clientlist with crm access with limited permission and after rest 50% (out of $650 ) to acquire the complete control.

magicworld11, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  8. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    Yes, but you said 473 clients for 400$ average revenue and all clients for 7500$/year on all 5 sites which was not true when calculated as all 5 sites earning was there in my pic above.

If all 5 sites earning are not in an average with 400$ then how can i aspect 1 site to have the earnings you said...

Juz refund back my cash, 145$ paid, 140$ received after tax, 130$ refund it back. [10$ for the sake that i messaged you :p]

9. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    waiting...

Sugavanas, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  10. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    thats all -.- still waiting...

Sugavanas, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  11. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    Someone juz cheated and don't want to reply.
    @magicworld11 i see you come online everywhere but juz don't reply....

Anyone can help me ?

what i got on paypal :
    This person bought a digital good which has been delivered to him instantly after the payment. Also we do not cover the same under moneyback guarantee as the person himself bidded the auction and won the product. Also the PayPal buyer protection does not applies to payment for digital products. Hence the refund request is declined.

this is how he responded to me. He didn;t deliver me anything

i need the money....help me!!!

Sugavanas, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  12. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    @magicworld11, you INDIAN CHEATER FROM INDIA. I couldn;t resolve with paypal as it was a digital product. I will take this money i lost as a thing that INDIANS FROM INDIA are totally cheaters as well as s**kers.
    This is a lesson to everyone, never trust anyone from the country called INDIA. I really have never made a successful transactions to people in INDIA. The one country that has all it's ppl as cheaters.

But just one more thing magic world, i dont care abt paypal decision, but it doesn't means i am gonna stop, but i will make you learn your lesson by getting your clients away from your hosting. You already have some bad remarks on some forums online for your hosting company, so i will juz add more to say abt it and also to inform to not trust anyone from your *******(country)

Sugavanas, Feb 2, 2014 IP