1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove "Mijosef" plugin Copyright text from footer?

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by praveenkj, Oct 24, 2013.

I have installed "MijoSEF" plugin in my site for search engine friendly url. MijoSEF automatically adds their link "Joomla SEO by MijoSEF" on all of my site pages. I already searched the link on components folder in my ftp files, but didn't find their link. How to remove that?

praveenkj, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It will surely be encrypted and will be important function, if you do able to remove in case the plugin will fails to work. Just guessing, not sure. Better purchase it or ask them for the branding free option.

sarah_23, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  3. johans

johans Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to find solutions on Joomla forum or if you need special personal assistance just PM me or email me directly.

johans, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  4. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just curious as to why you don't just use the SEF that is natively in Joomla (found in Global Configuration). Does MijoSEF have some specific advantage that the standard SEF is missing?

Foxxy, Jan 25, 2014 IP