1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is free Joomla template for magazine good?

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by rosyvu, Oct 28, 2013.

I wanna create a technology magazine website. I'm considering using the free template at http://bowthemes.com/joomla-templates/bt-magazine.html or buying commercial one at http://bowthemes.com/joomla-templates/bt-metro.html
    My friend told me the free one is good but I think commercial one is better. The difference of their prices is $45. And If the latter is much better than the first one, I'll buy it. But I don't know how difference of their quality is
    Anyone use commercial templates on bowthemes.com? Which one is better?

rosyvu, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Firstly the main difference between commercial and free one is of support . Suppose if you are using any component, plugin or module and you are getting any css error, compatibility issues java script conflict , you will get supposed by peoples who designed and developed that template, it will be comparatively much faster as compared to find faults your own.

Secondly In free version most of them don't define much of module positions as in paid one, more module position means more content position to display.

Third i guess, the paid components that helped creating the template will not get included, like difference in slideshow, or something. Although there is very was extension directory for joomla so not that big issue .

sarah_23, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  3. rosyvu

rosyvu Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Sarah. I think I will buy the commercial template with more modules and great support.

rosyvu, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. johans

johans Active Member

Best Answers:
    try this free Joomla template compatible for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x - support is also free where Joomla is an open source we develop premium fee templates.

Download here.

johans, Jan 24, 2014 IP