1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have 100k fb like but problem is when i post in my page all people don't see my post

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mehedihasan, Jan 17, 2014.

i have 100k fb like but problem is when i post in my page all people don't see my post what can i do now?

mehedihasan, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  2. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook has done several changes to it's Edgerank. If you are posting things that are not getting people to engage and comment, then it will get lower Edgerank scores according to FB. The lower the score, the fewer times it is going to show up high on your fan's newsfeed.

Best way is to post several different posts and find out what your fans really like and what they respond to. I have boosted some fan engagement for my clients. check out my signature and website.

Lightsaber, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  3. reenajoon

reenajoon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you share your FB page with us?

reenajoon, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Not all the people who like your page will also follow it. I have pages I've been happy to give a like to, but I don't want them in my feed.

sarahk, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  5. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    Just make it public, i think then it will appear.....for everyone.

Mrh mamun, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You aren't very up to date on how fb constructs their feeds then are you!

sarahk, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  7. mehedihasan

mehedihasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://www.facebook.com/dtimes24 this is my page it and Online Bangla Newspaper in Bangladesh

i have already done but not working, before 4 month i get 15000 visitor from my fb page but now its only 2000+ what can i do?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    mehedihasan, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  8. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    mehedihasan
    It seems more than 1.40 lac like you gain but only 10-50 likes per post, i am confused let me know r u gain like with black hate way like boot, addme fast or another automated system? If its you must lose your potential visitors.
    Thanks

9. mehedihasan

mehedihasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no no it not black way i pay Facebook Sponsored ad its 100% real Like

mehedihasan, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  10. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    5,681 people talking about this in your page now that's are really interested your post and when you post any content they may be click, as your page is news base now you should to post more and more like bangla news, bd news they post a content till(6am-5am). Remember in facebook who like,comment and view more and more content he is active member for that page he likes, Facebook helps him to see these page post more time on his wall. if any one is not active he don't get more post.

11. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to post more useful posts so that they feel interest about your post , when people not feel interested to your post and even they not touch or create impression to your post then facebook stop sending your post to their wall. So you have try more engagement of them to your post.

Amarkolom, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  12. mehedihasan

mehedihasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i all ready face this prob how can i show all liked person without ad

mehedihasan, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  13. Bearmar

Bearmar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't have clue what you are posting since I can't read it, but I did notice you have an outbound link in every post. Don't do that. You will get more reach if you don't have a link in the post. When facebook sees links they think you are selling something. test it out. Post something without a link and you will get twice the exposure. Also, put more pictures. People like pictures and tend to respond better to those. The more people interact with your posts, the more FB will spread your posts.

Bearmar, Jan 23, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  14. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can knock them by messaging again to their inbox , if they feel interest again , you can offer a competition with a great price. Just go to your liker list and send them that "we arranger a great competition that you can win 200 bucks just like our post first or if you can do 10 comments serially "

Amarkolom, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  15. Psimple_Chayse

Psimple_Chayse Peon

Best Answers:
    What I have found that works best for me is to create the post and then also link to it as an event as well. I also discovered that asking an engaging question as a post title will also get the "likers" to at least read the post and most will comment on what was posted.

Psimple_Chayse, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  16. Bigmunzon

Bigmunzon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where are your 100k likes located? If they aren't in your area - you have likely worked FBs own programs to your detriment.
    If they ARE in your area, you can start to work towards more engaging posts with related photographs. Additionally, too many posts will quickly get you ignored. Try to limit your activity to two or three posts per day each with a picture and engaging information - if you don't have something engaging, don't post for postings sake.

Bigmunzon, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  17. ishan9

ishan9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey u just doing one thing u upload a image in ur page and tag frndz, then lots of seen on ur post.
    u try one more thing u upload ur status with schedule timing.
    u upload lots of status in a day then people seen.

ishan9, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure a scattergun approach really works @ishan9 - people are more likely to get annoyed by your self serving updates and unfollow you.

sarahk, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  19. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think that you are reading the comments, Facebook does not serve your feed/updates to everyone any more... the feed goes out to those who have interacted with your page or are subscribed, if your fans aren't interacting with the page - then they wont see "all" of the updates... Only those that have showed an interest see the posts. If you want to have your posts seen by some of the fans who have not interacted for a while - then the only way is to pay. Facebook got greedy & will only post to 5%-%10 of fans - maybe more if you have more interaction.

thsadmin, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  20. ishan9

ishan9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    oh really @sarahk , bt i dont think so bcoz m also try this, thts why i suggest..

ishan9, Mar 15, 2014 IP