1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Posting

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by E01, Jan 13, 2014.

Hi

Can anybody tell me maximum how many blog sites we can use to submit 1 article? How many blogs we should create weekly?

E01, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  2. suvidha.writer

suvidha.writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    with one article you can create blogs as much you want . but, google slap you for copypaste post

suvidha.writer, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  3. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, for one article one blog other wise your content gets duplicated an like suvidha said Google will penalized you !!

John Dave, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    Ade Vitan likes this.
  4. E01

E01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for all replies..

E01, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  5. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's quite likely that Google will hit out at 'guest post' spam in 2014. There have been rumblings of this for a while and since article submission has been less successful in terms of driving organic rankings forward, many lower quality SEOs have jumped on the 'guest post' bandwagon.

For that reason I'd stick to:

ONLY high quality guest posts
    Submitted to ONLY very high quality sites

I'd avoid any low quality sites or crappy posts and I'd def. only submit a post to 1 blog... In fact if a blogger would accept duplicate content, I wouldn't even consider being published on that blog.

I'd also suggest tying in Google authorship to the posts, ensuring you only post relevant content or related sites.

mikeid22, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  6. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    ya that definitely workout,this is the best strategy to go for blog and if we post same article in every blog it will be the case of duplication that is not good strategy

Victoria Montoya, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  7. Lexy

Lexy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually post the same article on maximum 2-3 websites. But the main thing is that it's never the same content I publish on my website. This way I'm sure there won't be any problems with penalizing my site.

Lexy, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  8. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should always publish one original article for one website. You can use the same article for another website with a link back to the original source - this will work as a backlink to your first website.

Now, the quality of the second article you use for another website will decrease and sometimes search engines do not give them any good rankings. They do get indexed but only as a backlink to the original source.

So it is important to keep your content original and published on one website only.

As far as creating content weekly - it will depend on the quality of the articles you write.

If you create very valuable and long articles that are hard to find online and solves a lot of problems for people then you don't have to worry about doing it too much. When you over deliver on each one of your articles, people can be talking about it for days, so you can rest for a bit lol

I would personally recommend to write 3 to 5 articles a week. Make sure they are very unique and valuable and also make sure to promote them as much as possible.

Hope this helps!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 19, 2014 IP
    Ade Vitan likes this.
  9. syedmuddassar

syedmuddassar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes 100% agree with you. Please use one article just for one blog....

syedmuddassar, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  10. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Focus on creating one really high quality blog and publishing the best, most indepth thorough blog posts (tutorials and Wiki's) that you can for that site. Don't spread your efforts thin over numerous blogs. Maybe you are asking about blog posts which are done for SEO. And, for this, you will want to use caution as the techniques that worked many years ago (backlinking from hundreds or thousands of brand new low page rank blogs), no longer works and will be perceived as artificial backlinking by Google and maybe result in a penalty for your site as a result of the backlinks being a manipulation of search engines.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  11. Ade Vitan

Ade Vitan Member

Best Answers:
    Matt Cutt's latest intervention got us all to worry, but it's not that bad.
    I've previously replied to another thread with this quote, but it's perfect here as well.

Just as the guy says, and I'm gonna quote him directly here"
    "There are still many good reasons to do some guest blogging (exposure, branding, increased reach, community, etc.). Those reasons existed way before Google and they’ll continue into the future. And there are absolutely some fantastic, high-quality guest bloggers out there. I changed the title of this post to make it more clear that I’m talking about guest blogging for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.

I’m also not talking about multi-author blogs. High-quality multi-author blogs like Boing Boing have been around since the beginning of the web, and they can be compelling, wonderful, and useful."

So that sums it up. If you're writing relevant, good quality posts, keep doing that! But just like everyone here is advising you, don't post the same thing over different blogs.

One blog per article is enough, otherwise it gets counted as spam and it will penalize your own website in the end due to the low quality, spammy, backlinks that related back to you.
    Focus on great content, and deliver the blog posts to relevant communities only, there's no point is spreading yourself thin over too much ground that ultimately won't provide quality backlinks or followers.

Ade Vitan, Jan 23, 2014 IP