1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Popads + Edomz.. Can i use both of them together on same website?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Kasim Ansari, Aug 2, 2013.

I saw in popads it says dont use with anyother popup network? Any solution? I am using Edomz for a long time but wanna use atleast two popups network to double the earning (Hopefully :D )

Kasim Ansari, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  2. Hungary

Hungary Member

Best Answers:
    No. Why would you want to do that?

I've tried both, and PopAds pays more than double. Don't feel you have to be loyal. Business is business, you're not running a charity.

Hungary, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  3. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use both popads and edomz on various sites.

1. edomz: Pays well if you have a organic traffic and pays very good for asian traffic. I have got 4$/1k for malaysian traffic, which no network pays
    2. Popads: Pays good for european traffic for American, since the network is basically from poland. But the network has very good intelligence and filters lot of traffic.

Both admins are my good friends and very supportive. If you are able to filter by GEO you make more...

rajalakshmip, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  4. Kasim Ansari

Kasim Ansari Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah edomz. is alright. Anyways my.question is can I use both the ad networks on the same website at same time?

I have seen many websites using 2-3 popups at same time on same website.

Kasim Ansari, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, though you would not want use more, then one pop network in your website it may annoy your visitor and in long-term you may lose traffic and not only that showing more, then one network similar add lowers traffic quality that's why same network do not allow using another same add in same page and if traffic quality comes low your rate automatically starts going down, that's why even adsense does not allow that.

You should test both of them and see which one does good for you both has their own pros and cons

Edomz pays in net 15, popads pays daily

Edomz is popunder no redirect which means your visitor are not getting annoyed, where popads is pop up and add are shown on top of your website which may annoy your visitor

Edomz has better unique rate popads has less because they filter more traffic

Popads has better rate for some country and edomz has better for some

Of course this is business, but you must consider relations as well where you are getting good support timely payment you may not want to destroy it and at the same time you have to make new relations as well.

So I suggest that you to check what works best for you, using too many similar network at same time is not a good idea at all.

Edomz does have good support that's why I always admire them for that, you should contact their support and discuss as well to get higher rate and try to improve it if not contact popads support and try to see if you can use both networks at same time.

aassociatehit, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  6. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    as I posted before not a good idea at all not only those notwork may not like it and may block account it affects traffic quality and most important thing your visitor will get annoyed and they will stop coming to your site and it may also effect your SEO ranking

Think even if one of the network has redirect or adware then your visitor will get even more annoyed so yo basically has more chances to annoy your visitor

Overall its worse idea just to earn more

better use different type of add

aassociatehit, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  7. Kasim Ansari

Kasim Ansari Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Sir ji, Whats your view on Chitika? Are they any good for the traffic I am getting around 30K Now. How much i can make a month? :) (I appreciate your answers)

Kasim Ansari, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  8. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    chitika doesn't work out if you have Asian traffic..

neeraj1997, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  9. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Not good for Asian traffic if you have good percent US and EU traffic then you may get better cpc rate

Though many time it depends on traffic and same network work good for some and does not work good for some others so my advice is always try yourself and check what works best for you, trying your own will be best help you will find.

aassociatehit, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  10. hranitel

hranitel Banned

Best Answers:
    I have used edomz, popcash, popads... putting multiple ad codes open 2-3 ads per session which is annoying. Moreover popads and popcash have pop UP while edomz has popunders which are less intrusive. I prefer using edomz code.. You can try onclick and onload together and see how does it work.

hranitel, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  11. aliraza168

aliraza168 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i am currently using popads, but now i am thinking to use edomz with popads to double the earnings. will it effect my earnings on popads, if i use them both?

aliraza168, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  12. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use only 1 network, i think some networks have script which doesn't open pop up if you already have another.

neeraj1997, Jan 22, 2014 IP