1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bootstrap and Admin theme template - How to use

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by sourabhkejriwal, Jan 16, 2014.

Hi everyone,
    I was looking for some html templates when I found https://wrapbootstrap.com/ .
    Apart from regular templates, I found some 'Admin templates' like :
    https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/ace-responsive-admin-template-WB0B30DGR

So now I have a html template, admin template. and I also have Cpanel with php & mysql database.
    Can anyone please guide me how can I integrate these for easy website managment and basic functionality like sign up, log in, email subscribe etc.

sourabhkejriwal, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  2. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your looking at frameworks which are usually used to make coders jobs easier when implementing a site because these frameworks provide a great front-end that can be transformed into what they want to accomplish. To integrate all of these would require tons of coding so that the admin and site templates can integrate not to mention store data in a database

MikeLugar, Jan 21, 2014 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'll be blunter than @MikeLugar - you seem to be way out of your depth.

If you are just trying to create a website to promote something, or to create a blog then get WordPress installed and you have it all there instantly. There's still lots to learn about how to use it but nothing like the learning curve of creating your own system.

sarahk, Jan 21, 2014 IP