1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Of Plimus / Bluesnap And Gumroad

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by wordpressdev, Feb 5, 2013.

1. keith1963

keith1963 Peon

Best Answers:
    I almost never use forums, but I had to add a comment here to warn anyone considering Plimus/BlueSnap.

They are the worst payment processor on so many levels and consistently rank at the bottom of surveys among small business groups. Their control panel has bugs, and their support is terrible. Many times their reply does not come close to answering your question, and then they end it with "Have a nice day!". The best way to describe them would be "clueless". I would not trust them with any of your business or financial information that you want protected.

And yes as others have said, they change their terms and will do anything to try to hold on to your money as long as possible. Stay away...far away from Plimus/BlueSnap.

keith1963, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  2. urock_ltd

urock_ltd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    OMG!
    for me this experience cost me $99 but i guess for you its cost More
    Yes we should keep telling our experience since they are really scamming people.
    I feel sad after read your post. but just take it a cost for experience and save others,
    thats why we all are here in one community of DP to share knowledge , work and protect people for future loss in advance,

urock_ltd, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  3. urock_ltd

urock_ltd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i Also agree about the bugs after they said UPGRADING ...
    I think the have upgrade only for scamming and nothing else

urock_ltd, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  4. M Raza

M Raza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much all of you .. Also thanks to digital point forums .Really i am happy to see their better and honest service to prevent against scammers ..In my two years of online experience ,i mostly use dp forum to get information about scams. I also decided to join Bluesnap or Pilmus but i always look for reviews before joining any network. And now i found these helpful reviews about bluesnap..I will appreciate the efforts of all users of digital point forum as well dp . But now i have to
    tell you one key point if you see any websites which are changing their names , this may be doubtful because any scammer will obviously change their identity to hide their reputation in online market ..On the other side ,the well known company does not like to change their name,because their name is their goodwill value, like amazon ,ebay etc. I dont want to say that all are scammers who change their names but be careful before joining these sites and look some reviews on the forums.

M Raza, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  5. thexyz

thexyz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    BlueSnap is a know scammer site, beware of them.

thexyz, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  6. BMT Micro Inc.

BMT Micro Inc. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I wanted to provide some information for an additional option, BMT Micro, Inc:

1. Can I create a single account with them and sell goods from multiple websites?
    Yes, This can be done through BMT Micro. You can visit our website to learn about our features and services in more detail. You can also contact me directly if you have any further questions.

2. How do they handle refunds / claims?
    We allow the Vendor to dictate the terms for refunds/claims.

For a refund, the order is reversed as credited. Refunds are taken from our commission as well as yours. Please keep in mind that a fee equal to 7% of the product price is debited from your commission. This helps with the bank fees charged to us.

3. How good, and punctual, they are in sending payments?
    Payments options are USD check (US & Canada only), ACH (US only), PayPal, Payoneer (pre-paid Mastercard) or wire transfer. Payments are made on the first of each month, for the previous month's transactions.

Once you have set up an account, please contact us with your payment preference.

4. Both support paypal and credit cards?

Yes, we support both.

5. Most importantly, which one is better than the other in terms of service and rates?

I do not want to speak directly about some of the other vendors because I have never been a direct customer.

BMT has been processing online sales for software developers worldwide since 1992.

We have a fully trained and experienced staff who is always willing to help! We strive to do everything possible to make sure our vendors and their customers are treated with the utmost respect by a knowledgeable and experienced staff.
    Sincerely,

Katie

BMT Micro Inc., Apr 7, 2014 IP
  7. Email:darreledinh416

Email:darreledinh416 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are big time scammers closed down our account without informing or any intimation...when we email and send message from FB fro all most one week then just email back that due to security we are not working with you...So what do you mean by secure shopping ...you started this to fight against fraud transaction... but they take sellers money...We are going to report to BB about this...

I have posted this message in this thread also....and as you can see the thread they are lot many people who have been scammed the same way..DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM...

they pay you after 14 days of the transaction plus they dont inform you about why the account is terminated. if the reason is explained we can work on it like Paypal does and give us chance to communicate.

Fraud people hide.. and they are so.. as they dont email us back no phone no#.. this is a fraud company.. DONT DEAL WITH THEM.REST YOU ALL ARE SMART...

Email:darreledinh416, Apr 26, 2014 IP