1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SandBox - How to known ...

Discussion in 'Google' started by redhits, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ummm if you spin Matt around....look at his back... you will see the slot openning in for how Google controls the puppet....

Don't believe everything you hear (see) coming from his mouth (fingers)

Sem-Advance, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  2. notcon.seo

notcon.seo Guest

Best Answers:
    Fair comments.

But I make judgments on my personal / companies experience, Matt Cutts was more for example as I am not going to pass on all my own knowladge for free in a forum :)

notcon.seo, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  3. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok guys, may be if you will go for a keyword as "cheap housing for gypsies in romania" you will get on #5 and you will be very happy ... and if you will go for it, and rank on #1 before one day may be you got the right to think that sandbox don't exist ;)
    However... i remember many times when websites were ranking nice when searching with allinanchor, and after few weeks/months, boomb (when the sandbox expired) i got on ~ predicted place I got using allinanchor

I also remember that 1 years and half ago google showed 1-700 for free php scripts, and my website wasn't ranked anywhere, but i could find it using allinachor... can somebody explain me why it was so for months?!

If you search for "free php scripts" as an crappy example on google you will find something like:

Results 1 - 10 of about 69,400,000 for free php scripts. (0.08 seconds)

http://www.google.com/search?source...=GGGL,GGGL:2006-42,GGGL:en&q=free+php+scripts

Now, click go to next result, next result page, until the 80th page, do you known what you will get?!

Take a look here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=free...&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-42,GGGL:en&start=800&sa=N

Results 731 - 735 of about 69,400,000
    and it will kill on page 74...
    :( you won't have page 75,76,78...lol

And this is not all, there are many keywords, where even if you click on the "some rsults were omited",etc... you will get around 600-900 results/total, and in all this results, you will not find your website.. then isn't this called sandox?!

Matt Cuts says sandbox doesn't exist but there is a part of google algo that can be percepted by us... as sandbox... may be perceived as a sandbox, and that is also not applied in all the cases...
    Search google for more info:
    http://www.google.com/search?source...GGL,GGGL:2006-42,GGGL:en&q=Matt+Cutts+sandbox

redhits, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  4. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So its where you can't get your site even close to the top 10... where your stuffed on page 323,624 in Google?

integrity, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  5. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Nope it's called poor site optimization in many cases

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 515 already displayed.

notice the wording 'very similar to'after 500 entries if one cant find what they are looking for they are probably intoxicated

6. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    integrity, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  7. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    redhits, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  8. shae

shae Peon

Best Answers:
    im not taking about obscure keywords, im talking about the #1 keyword for my niche according to the adwords tool.

create the content, optimize pages, get back links.. simple, right?

shae, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  9. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    No its not simple in fact its dam hard and meant to be that way for a reason....simplicity means the SERPs would be full of spam and other things dedicated to simpletons.

As far as your #1 keyword in your niche....theres no telling if it is competitive or not ...hard to say without knowing...your niche could be 'alaskan dog sleds'....which is not very competitive to some... and ultra competitive to others......

Some things are related to ones learning skills....there could be issues that have not been learned that are critical to rankings success.

redhits likes this.
  10. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    this is amazing, its quick , and i can view search results of almost all countries, great find, greens goin your way now.

forumrating, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  11. digama

digama Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for ur work ..ireally learnt alot

digama, Dec 8, 2006 IP
  12. kkibak

kkibak Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your post but I do not think that your assumption is correct (that ranking well in MSN / Yahoo but poorly in Google means a sandbox). I wrote along post about this here: http://www.seoloser.com/2006/11/29/matt-cutts-the-voice-of-trustrank/

I have a site getting over a thousand uniques a day from Google but less than 20 per day from MSN/Yahoo... how would that be explained?

kkibak, Dec 8, 2006 IP
    redhits likes this.