1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase visitor on a website?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by panki90, Dec 21, 2013.

I have a newly created social networking website and i want to increase traffic and thinking join more people this so suggest me how can i spread this all over the world so that people join this.
    website is this- http://www.mywatchpost.com/

panki90, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find different sites, forums, other social networks and groups, etc. where people might share an interest. Contribute to the discussion on those sites, forums, other social networks and groups, etc. Include a link to mywatchpost when it is appropriate and if it is allowed.

danasurvey, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  3. Victoria Stone

Victoria Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not to be a grammar Nazi, but change Share your talents with other by giving lessons to Share your talents with others by giving lessons. I only point this out so your page gets better conversions!

Instead of reiterating - completely - what was said above, I'll suggest concentrating your traffic generation efforts on social networks, since these are most closely related to your site. Create pages and accounts dedicated to your site and grow them.

Victoria Stone, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  4. nicoo

nicoo Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're looking for free promotion, you can promote your site on forums where people enjoy your target topic. You can do guest blogs about it, or even do exchange promotions with other sites in your niche.

If you're looking for a good place where people can stumble upon your site, try stumbleupon paid discovery. It's a great way to guarantee visits also.

nicoo, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  5. Rajan Doomra

Rajan Doomra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build Backlinks as much as you can..it is best technique & i have been benifited from this tip.

Rajan Doomra, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  6. Ricardo-san

Ricardo-san Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start by hiring a US copywriter to spellcheck your site ;)
    It looks like you are marketing to a US audience. No American will sign up to a site with that many grammatical errors.

Ricardo-san, Dec 22, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just a warning, I can seem harsh - just think of me as Gordon, Simon or Charlie trying to set you straight.

Ranguage Rarrier Engrish moist goodry issues aside, the massive bandwidth wasting background image, lack of REAL content to even tell first time visitors what the devil they are even looking at, the blurry illegible logo, inaccessible fixed width layout, and 767k page load in 31 files for two crappy forms and less than 1k of plaintext is NOT an auspicious start... In particular the ridiculous 318k of javascript in 6 files for THAT is just rubbish. Naturally it's just jquery bullshit, like that -ui asshattery pissing all over the page...

That's 767k in 31 files doing the job of ~80k or less in a half dozen files.

Under the hood I see endless pointless DIV for nothing, redundant keywords meta not relevant to the content, static scripting inlined in the markup, some of the worst scripting I've seen in ages (like setting javascript:void(0) instead of trapping it in your handlers), attributes like background that have NO business in any website written after 1997, clearing DIV like it's still 2001, incomplete/inaccessible forms, false simplicity via placeholder type nonsense, TITLE on elements that there's no legitimate reason to even HAVE titles on, static style inlined in the markup...

It needs help.

deathshadow, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  8. Rajan Doomra

Rajan Doomra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get as many as backlinks fro higher PR websites..

Rajan Doomra, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  9. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For increase visitor in your site you need promote your site. Your site is a social networking site so you can promote in facebook,twitter and blogs. I hope it will help you to increase your visitor.

monim1, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  10. Vishakha Bajaj

Vishakha Bajaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use social media sites like facebook,twitter,apsence,pinterest,stumbleupon etc and many more on which users are maximum and post your site promotion on them for increasing your websites traffic.

Vishakha Bajaj, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  11. neelsharma

neelsharma Member

Best Answers:
    Build quality back links to your site and you can also do some off page seo like, Forums, Web 2.0, Blog comments, Book Marking and Sharing on all over your social network.

neelsharma, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  12. Basant1234

Basant1234 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using SEO techniques we can up our sites.......

http://www.makesteps.com/

Basant1234, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  13. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Content Maestro, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  14. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    it will work and also if we go for concentrating on to make the content unique and attractable,participate in forum discussions thread,article submission and most important thing is to do seo activities,social media activities will also workout to build up the business and to drive the traffic and to gain the popularity on the particular site

Victoria Montoya, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  15. gauravt73

gauravt73 Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    gauravt73, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  16. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to build a list of users, then try promoting on a lot of forums and inviting your friends. If you invite your friends they will invite theirs and the word of mouth spreads.

ash1ey82, Jan 17, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  17. Robinox

Robinox Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to find sites, forums, facebook groups, etc. where are people interesting in your topic. Try to solve their problems, answer their questions with link to your site and your audience will increase.

Robinox, Jan 19, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  18. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Website traffic can be increased in many ways. However, the methods used to promote your site will all depend on your targeted audience and your niche as some method may work well for a niche and not so well for another.

As for the design, it is important to have a clean and good design but good designs are only to keep visitors on the site and not to get them to come to the site. The main thing is to have clean and optimized coding and layout so that the site is easily indexed by the search engines. This is the best way to getting good traffic even though it may takes some time.
    Or there is an option of hiring an expert from SEOclerks, who will do your work in return of some money.

Ay3sha, May 8, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  19. panki90

panki90 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all

panki90, May 9, 2014 IP
  20. darknessiseek

darknessiseek Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen your inside layout before on other wordpress sites...
    You have a nice eye catching login page, but once you sign up, it's ugly inside the website, I would suggest you work more on your website, and release it when it is fully finished. You can get a lot of visitors now, however you will NOT keep them coming back with an uncompleted website, and the layout inside fails for me IMO.

darknessiseek, May 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.