1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any age to start a business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by flippingdesk, Nov 24, 2013.

1. solewind

solewind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to feel under estimated like you. Thinking that we are younger and less experienced make us a bit inconfident about ourselves. But it is not really the matter at all, in your field of business, as long as you can make good profit, you are the professional. Being young is not a matter, it is an advantage instead. It is lucky that you start learning on how to run a business much earlier than others. Now you are young, but years later, you will be an experienced old man!
    I have worked with over 50-year-old people who were really immature, impatience and incompetent. They are always messing around with their business, but considering themselves businessmen. That is really odd.
    And there are also teenagers I met who are really smart, and truly in business.

solewind, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  2. prose65

prose65 Member

Best Answers:
    I belive you need to act professionally and knowledgeably and your age does not come into it.

prose65, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, nothing is certain age related requirements so that people can do business. But which is ultimate, he could discern between good and bad and want to think and hard working to be able to resolve any the existing problems.

Owl Writer, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  4. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Age is not relevant, unless there are some government or legal restrictions.. the main thing is whether or not you are providing something of value and have a system to maintain the reliability of delivering that value.

Your youth can gain you a lot of positive attention and publicity. Why not use it to your favor? When I was young I found I could get a lot of adults quite fascinated with my abilities in computers.. but it's only something they expect when you are an adult (to be competent in something) and it's harder to stand out as different/unique.

kingde, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  5. saniaariefinorin

saniaariefinorin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think age is not important for doing business, every people can do business,the important thing for doing business is hard working.

saniaariefinorin, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  6. Az Wan

Az Wan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    younger is better...
    I wish, i learn about IM since my school days.
    but nevermine that. Pass is pass. now I am 23years old.
    Still young. and will try to success in IM world.
    Wish me good luck guys :cool:

Az Wan, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  7. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I can't agree more!

Pillai.G, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  8. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    kingde, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  9. 2funhosting

2funhosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion there is no specific age for business but i think there is lots of thinks that you should learn and understand in a certain age. After that you should start your business. But somebody may need to earn money earlier for their financial condition. In our world there are many examples who start their business very earlier and they complete their education lately and now they are millionaires. So your focus about your work, your
    aim and ambition is the main things which you should be seriously.:)

2funhosting, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  10. Diveshkamra

Diveshkamra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its so good to hear form you guys about you and your experiences . This is true that to start a business there is no age but all you need is to #StartRight. Any one can start any time

I represent Start Guru, a "made for new entrepreneur" marketing & advertising firm. Do feel free to connect at and would be happy to discuss the way forward. Looking forward to hearing from you. Wishing you every business success! Kind Rgds, Divesh

Diveshkamra, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  11. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow thats incredible. You are very smart. I think if someone starts its business at early age that is plus point and it will help you learn more the business tactics.

Amanda103, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  12. Serverty

Serverty Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always say 18 because there is alot of things you can finally sign on your on. But before that you have to someone sign on your behalf but that does not mean you cant start one before that.

Serverty, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If people underestimate you because of your age, that would be an excellent time to take advantage of that situation and demonstrate your business skills and maturity. Self-confidence is the first step. Having an action plan for overcoming such objections when you encounter them is the next step.

In my experience (20+ years) in business, when you do turn around a skeptic, they become a fan for life!

jrbiz, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  14. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    No, if you have entrepreneurship qualities, you can start your own business & start earning money.

swasa, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  15. jhalrem

jhalrem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well there's no standard age requirement to start a business, as long as you have the drive, some amount of money, patience and willingness to learn, you can definitely start your business anytime. If you're looking for startup business with minimal investment, I suggest you try your own web hosting reseller business. Check this out: http://reseller.digitalbizmarketing.com/

jhalrem, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  16. ezpay4me

ezpay4me Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maturity is a state of mind my brother:) don't let the feeling of being underestimated undermine your ability to succeeded. Your young and you have had success so if anything if I was older then you and trying to do business with you I would be the one to feel inferior. Like the saying goes "age is just another number". If you have the ability to succeed go ahead and do it then regardless of age!

ezpay4me, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  17. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    I think there is no specific to to run business. Any one can start business who has patience and burning desire to do it.

Remember in everywhere " Practice makes a man perfect", "Have patience in Danger" and also "Honesty is only one policy" if you maintain three things you can success your own business, Doesn't matter who u are and how old r you?.

So if you run a business take it easy, and Cary on..... Remember Practice..Practice...Practice.....

Mrh mamun, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  18. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    No just start now no specific age is needed

Dionne Taylor, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  19. YesAdvertisingProgram

YesAdvertisingProgram Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Age should not be a requirement that hinders creating an business.

YesAdvertisingProgram, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  20. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my personal view there is no age to start a business , i found some of my friends who are doing jobs or business from very little age. as they just sit on their fathers business , but i found some people also who are adult enough but do nothing :(

Amarkolom, Jan 20, 2014 IP