1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seoclerks is a scammer site stay away!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hooper88, Nov 27, 2013.

I tried seoclerks out for traffic and they never delivered the traffic and when i put in a dispute with paypal they provided tracking and said they already delivered my services. On the seoclerks site the admin cancelled my order many others are saying their orders were cancelled as well. Just a head up i heard about that site from this site!

Hooper88, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  2. blm2007

blm2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have tested the site and got the same result.

blm2007, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  3. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for you to hear that, it seems that are so many scammers that are "doing SEO"

RosuC, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ... and this is a surprise WHY exactly? 99.99% of the crap out there people slap the phrase "SEO" on is NOTHING more than a scam; SEO should be a natural function of your content and a normal part of your markup!

Traffic driving scams and SEO hoodoo-voodoo that has turned into a cottage industry is nothing more than a sleazy halfwit scam from top to bottom. ESPECIALLY "marketplace" whorehouses like that one.

Hell, all you have to do is poke your head into the "SEO" section of these forums to see sleazeball scam artists preying on the feeble-minded. They're almost as big a bunch of nube predating scumbags as template whorehouses (themeForest, templateMonster) and PSD jockeys who have the giant brass monkey balls to call themselves 'designers'.

deathshadow, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  5. SEO-King

SEO-King Peon

Best Answers:
    I also used them and was really disappointed.

SEO-King, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  6. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And for me they Was Scammer. I was deliver the gig and one person say i not have doing his work ( he not like pay me for the work)
    I contact support and they not suppported me , but that say i was the scammer i tell they the photo and never got a response from them.
    Only good market place for me was and will be fiverr. They are Cool

bledian93, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  7. funnyxfun

funnyxfun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ordered a gig for Twitter followers, got them fast as promised. Nothing went wrong.

funnyxfun, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  8. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe try Fiverr? It's a more reputable site.

IMPackage, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  9. lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi Member

Best Answers:
    I've never had any issues with them and I've ordered hundreds of services (and sold hundreds). You realize that you can cancel an order anytime you want from the order URL right? Most marketplaces (Envato, Fiverr, etc) automatically ban your account if you dispute an order. Disputes in PayPal are like scamming sellers on any marketplace. There is a proper way to cancel orders.

lowrider.STi, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  10. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    i have never worked with seoclerks but i don't think so it is a scammer site.
    i would say, your dealing and work environment could be one cause which does dishart you.

dean1122, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  11. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    My blind guess would be that guys at helpdesk didn't understand much of what you tried to say.

If seller didn't deliver what you requested, you could easily reject an order on the SEOclerks website itself and get your money back. But instead, you probably accepted completed work and went on to Paypal for dispute. SEOclerks is like middle guy between buyers and sellers, if you don't understand how this goes, than it's your fault. Once again: If you didn't get what you pay for, you simply reject and order at SEOclerks and money gets back to you the way that it went away. Instantly. Why would a reputable 7-figure website steal your money?

If someone ordered something from you and order was "canceled by admin", that means buyer was a fraud. In order to protect themselves against fraud like payments with stolen CCs and things like that, SEOclerks has an automatic algorithm to prevent that.

MQSS, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  12. Spancerlim

Spancerlim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use SEOClerks very often. I've never had an issue with them, not once. The platform allows for you to cancel an order at any time. If you opened a dispute against me (personally, for my services), I'd fight it and ban your account too. Furthermore, you seem like a disgruntled user who was banned for something more, like fraud/scamming. I've been using them for over a year now and as I mentioned, no problems.

Spancerlim, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  13. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have already been a purchaser of over a dozen gigs and only one failed to deliver, to which the provider politely and quickly provided an immediate refund even though they had already completed about 20% of my order.

PS, SEOClerks is not a scam. Look at all of the good reviews around the internet and you will see thousands of people have had success with them.

Carrol09, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  14. john123x

john123x Member

Best Answers:
    After withdrawing 5000+ dollars from SEOClerks.com, I can surely say that SEOClerks is not a scam.

Take a look at my present screenshot:
    [​IMG]

john123x, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  15. stormfr

stormfr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems a legit and look of abuser. Anyway there is scammer everywhere
    Got scam here too so DP is full of scammer ? No

stormfr, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  16. Make-Me-Famous

Make-Me-Famous Peon

Best Answers:
    It's funny... I was actually considering using them for services but then to find out this. Thank you for the alert. Much appreciated. Sorry to hear the results however.

Make-Me-Famous, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  17. Spancerlim

Spancerlim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can honestly say SEOClerks not a scam. I'm a level X seller on there going on 2 years. I've bought over $2k in services and sold around $4k. Payments are instant and without fees. If you cancel an order and contact support, they send the money directly back to your PayPal account.

Like was mentioned above, there is a correct way to cancel an order (built right into the order URL of every single order). If you ordered a bunch of stuff and the sellers (like me) started working on it and then you abruptly disputed the order (causing it to become cancelled) then your account should be banned and I would pin you as the scammer here.

Spancerlim, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  18. Make-Me-Famous

Make-Me-Famous Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you recommend SEOClerk over other sites? I mean, people seem to have had poor dealings with the site and it's sellers.

Make-Me-Famous, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  19. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a feeling you don't read quite well and you didn't read whole thread, just a few posts of a butthurt stolen software seller who opened up this complaint. :)

MQSS, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  20. Make-Me-Famous

Make-Me-Famous Peon

Best Answers:
    I've actually never sold or purchased on the site however I've always wanted to gather enough information to actually determine if it's worth the shot.

Make-Me-Famous, Jan 19, 2014 IP