1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Quality of Content Affects Backlink`s Value?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mariuskyu, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely, I wouldn't write a an article for each web 2.0 instead spin the content or have someone do it. This also shows Google relevancy.

Lue Hang, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  2. mariuskyu

mariuskyu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone do a short list of the top 5 high-value types of backlinks. For instance, I know website directories I know they have the lowest value, and perhaps the backlinks with the highest value are the ones from related websites with high-quality content.

mariuskyu, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  3. jefferyjansen

jefferyjansen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To answer that......
    NO.
    Not in that manor.
    As for link juice that would not affect it at all.

If the link is shared and put on quality sites then That would.
    But in the context that it would get more weight because people are following the link the answer is NO.

jefferyjansen, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  4. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any stats, tests, or is this just your idea ? I am just curious how you can to this conclusion.

averyz, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  5. jefferyjansen

jefferyjansen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just have what I have been doing and what the results are.
    A site with a PR of 5 and PA of 40 and DA of 45 will give the same affects to any link if the OBL are low ( under 15 to 25 ).
    Good content has nothing to do with link weight or juice.
    Good content will tend to be shared more but that was not the question.
    The question was if a certain link has more people going to it that is on the same page will google give it more weight(juice).
    That does not happen. ( Google's algorithm is a mathematical equation. It can not read and know if it is well written. More like if it meet certain parameters.)
    Now other factors do get google to give more credit to your site like bounce rate or your site. (a good video is a great way to help that.)
    If those 10,000 people spent 10 seconds on your site that would kill your bounce rate.(BAD)
    If those 100 people stayed and looked at more pages great bounce rate.(GOOD)

When you can rank a site with a video and under 100 words over sites with tons of good content then I guess then you can say with a little certainty that I know what links do for a site. I would not leave a site that way because people coming to the site would not do anything. I always monetize after it has started to rank. Relevant sites and content ( I did not say you should not try to use good content just that the link weight does not get affected) is the difference.

Sorry but I could go on for hours on how to rank but do not have the time. Go check out Alex B. He teaches this stuff.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    jefferyjansen, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  6. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am not sure but if you write long words content around 1000+ and do proper keyword researching.

Akhil Swatantra, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  7. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What results are these ? PR is a crude, inaccurate way to judge any kind of seo experaments.

Yes this is the question. How do you know Google's algorithm on links and traffic ?

If you just have a vague concept of something you think is happening in Google's algorithm it is just a vauge concept. Not fact.

You have not provided any convincing studies, information or statistics to show your idea on this.

averyz, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  8. jefferyjansen

jefferyjansen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. I do not get into debates because my time is worth to much!
    Take it at this or do not!
    I really do not care.
    When you make $30,000 per month look me up and we will have a debate.
    Just under stand I did not get to this point not knowing what I am talking about.
    You can believe me or not. Since you have way to much time do a study yourself and prove me wrong!

Have a great day.
    :)

jefferyjansen, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  9. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not looking far a "debate" just wondering where you get you "facts" from. If they are facts or just BS.

If you time is so valuable why do you post such non-valuable worthless hype that will not even hold up to a real discussion ?

When you learn a few things about seo come back and have a discussion.

averyz, Jan 18, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    His time is too valuable for him to do that or to be wrong.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 18, 2014 IP
    averyz likes this.
  11. R Arlingga Hadistira A P

R Arlingga Hadistira A P Member

Best Answers:
    I think that because unique content has more chance to be "reshare" by readers. CMIIW

12. johnfambrini

johnfambrini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree with you Kurt. Also links based on spun content may do well for a while but eventually Google catches up to them. One of my competitors was between number 2 and 9 on almost all important keywords for our industry and it was all based on spun content on both the website and the back-links. Some Google update finally caught up with him and he is not even on the third page the last time I checked so great content is linkbait for potential customers and for Google alike.

johnfambrini, Feb 2, 2014 IP