1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On-page Activity

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by reenajoon, Jan 17, 2014.

Hi,
    I have around 9 months experience in SEO and I have one website namely http://www.geotechpiles.com/. I have done it all On-page activity but I have some confusion that I have left some activity of On-page. So can you please tell me which On-page activity I have left and what should I fixed for better website.
    Thanks,

reenajoon, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  2. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    There are many activities involved in Onpage SEO.These are:-
    - Analysis of website and it’s On Page Optimization
    - Addition of website in Google Webmaster and its Optimization
    - Search Engine Submission
    - Addition of Google Analytic
    - Selection of good keywords releated to website
    - Put unique description and meta description of website.
    - Canonical form(issue),Robot form,Site map(Html,XML) etc..

Pooja Gupta, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  3. reenajoon

reenajoon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Friend I have completed these all activity for my website but plz check out my website and tell me if I have left any other On-Page activity for my website because I have heard, if your website On-Page is strong then your targated keywords will be easily ranked in SERP of Google.

reenajoon, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  4. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Putting related Google widget for social signals are recommended.

karmaseo, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  5. gravi8729

gravi8729 Member

Best Answers:
    There are some more activities like following :

1. Check page speed, mobile site optimization, install blog and faq section, put rel=canonical tag, check GWT for any HTML Improvements, all sitemap, broken links, putting 404 custom pages, any redirection required, linked your social media with the website etc

Check If you have left some of the above points.

gravi8729, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's not totally right... Content is much more important, also your Off-Page SEO also plays a big role... Don't forget that you should use good keywords in title, description... But be sure that you website doesn't look as SPAMMY with many keywords without any good content! ;)

patco, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  7. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are some of the problems like in your Title: It should contain 10-70 character including spaces so, it is very long , Meta description is very long, it should be 160-170 (you could use more than that but preferable is to end up in there characters limit). You site seems to have a slower loading time and yes it is not optimized for mobile viewing. Rest if i check you website using w3c vaildator it has 6 errors, you've got zero social influence try to concentrate more on this as this is the one that plays a major role in increasing your traffic. Try to build more back link, you have low number of back links that is another factor in driving traffic. Over all it seems to be fine you have remember the favicon check etc.... :)

John Dave, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  8. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    SEO services includes on-page seo services and off-page seo service to get rank in first 10 results in search engine ranking for a special keyword search. On -page implies here on-page quality of a web page and off-page means building backlinks for the website.:(

Victoria Montoya, Jan 20, 2014 IP