1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend the best web hosting for me please?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by mad-d702, Oct 21, 2013.

1. A_ManojKumar

A_ManojKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try your search in WebHostingTalk. That site is dedicated for Web hosting and you can see many Web hosting companies hosting there. As far as I can see, there have been mixed reviews for Host Gator. Some are terrible :)

A_ManojKumar, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  2. Ashish Paul

Ashish Paul Member

Best Answers:
    lol then why not trying hostgator? buy business plan, im also running my all websites there

Ashish Paul, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  3. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    If you want 100% uptime then put your client on a Cloud plan. 100% uptime is kind of the motto of Cloud. Interesting discussion on EIG. It is easy to choose a provider that falls under that group without even knowing it. There are still a few surviving midsize hosting providers that are thriving and have reliable and affordable plans. If you are looking to stay clear of the big groups then look into a more client satisfaction based hosting provider.

JPC-Sabrina, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  4. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Liquidweb can host your site without any issue .Hostgator gone downhill and no-more in professional hosting business.Their support gone crap along with services .

Techking, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  5. SpeedyUnit

SpeedyUnit Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are running critical websites which need 100% uptime then I suggest you to get a dedicated server or vps server from well known company.

SpeedyUnit, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  6. Afsary Junaid

Afsary Junaid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Gogetspace.com. Their uptime is stable enough.

Afsary Junaid, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  7. jonahc

jonahc Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend criminalspeed.com 100 percent uptime for me in the last 30 days and ssd hosting. My wordpress site is so much faster than my previous host dreamhost. My site was slow as hell with them

jonahc, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  8. fadetoblack22

fadetoblack22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I find Ixwebhost good.

fadetoblack22, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  9. Gazi Ammar

Gazi Ammar Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, if you are still looking for hosting, your priority should be 100% uptime of a hosting company along with their full support. Keeping that in mind you can choose blue host. And do not forget gogetspace.com. I still remember when I faced the problem regarding my sites I called them up and Gogetspace replied and solved the problem within 5 minutes.

Gazi Ammar, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  10. Powerofknowledge

Powerofknowledge Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from hostgator
    Go with natcoweb.com

Powerofknowledge, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  11. jdef

jdef Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you Servinio(dot)com,no affiliates link.no nothing,I'm just honest about their services,I really love them :)

jdef, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  12. HostNurse

HostNurse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    100% uptime guarantee is unrealistic requirement even though some companies do advertise 100% uptime guarantee. Reliability comes with honesty and if a web hosting company is claiming to provide 100% uptime, then I won't count on their reliability.

HostNurse, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  13. jdef

jdef Member

Best Answers:
    Read my previous message from above and you will thank me later ;)

jdef, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  14. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Way too many people drinking the hostgator cool-aid here. After they got bought out they went to complete shit.

That transformation actually started when they opened a huge office in Texas. Those folks cost an ecommerce client of mine close to 10,000 dollars(literally).

You simply can't stay far enough away from those folks. They do no care about you.
    N.

Nigel Lew, May 29, 2014 IP
  15. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    HostGator is cheap and powerful, I always suggest it. Ok Endurance International Group acquired HostGator. Ok, now there is a monopoly? (Bluehost etc etc). Who cares? nothing really changed, the service is always the same.

If you think I'm wrong, start explaining why because I want examples that HostGator is not good anymore.

16. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If there is something confusing about it costing my client thousands of dollars with broken set ups and tier one tickets that take weeks to get resolved I am not sure what to tell you.

I can safely state that I pay exactly 100 dollars less for my VPS than I did with hostgator as well. So cheap is a non sequitar as well. I have a bit more ram as well actually.

Looks like HG is running a sale and has modified their pricing a tad. I still pay half of what it costs there for the same thing.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, May 29, 2014 IP
  17. HostNurse

HostNurse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then you are not aware about the complains from HG clients! And all of the recent complains which are being posted in daily basis on forums are about downtime and unhelpful support.

You can find examples (complains) on almost all webmaster and web hosting forums including this forum, WHT, etc.

HostNurse, May 29, 2014 IP
  18. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Sure, go look at all the reviews over on an actual web hosting forum, like WHT. Their service is absolutely attrocious now. Monopoly has nothing to do with it. They just don't care about their clients.

WSWD, May 29, 2014 IP
  19. hossambahaa

hossambahaa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://www.host4sh.com/

hossambahaa, May 30, 2014 IP
  20. Punk Media VP

Punk Media VP Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry for advertising, but we're looking to help out businesses and ventures with hosting. Check out https://www.punkmedia.net
    If you like us, great. We're just trying to reach out to those who have over-payed with other hosting providers. Hope we can help you. And yes, I am a real person. Let me know if you have questions. ~Mike.

Punk Media VP, Jun 4, 2014 IP