1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[HELP] Account creation failure in WHM .

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Souleclipse, Oct 11, 2011.

Account Creation Status: failed (Sorry, a DNS entry for xxxx.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) )
    Sorry, a DNS entry for xxxx.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

1. I just deleted xxxx.com from my WHM and check the remain DNS server
    2. When i try to recreate the account, the error prompted
    3. I went to DNS function, and try to delete it, i find nothing in there
    4. I google for solution, yet they say check etc/name.config and var/name . I got totally no idea. Can anyone help?

THANKS YOU

Souleclipse, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. 24shells

24shells Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do "Perform DNS Cleanup" under dns functions and than restart DNS. It should resolve your issue.

24shells, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. Jasonmcc

Jasonmcc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, When trying to add a new domain in WHM, you may get an error like this. Account Creation Status: failed
    Sorry, a DNS entry for domainname.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)
    This means that a DNS Zone File already exists for this domain. Simply click to the "Delete a DNS Zone" link (in the WHM left-hand menu) and remove the domain name you are trying to add. Now you can reattempt the account creation.

Regards

Jasonmcc, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  4. musketeer

musketeer Member

Best Answers:
    I tried this a lot as well but will do no good. checked a lot of different entry's but it keeps coming up.
    will let you know if there is a solution

musketeer, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  5. hosting_spec80

hosting_spec80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you are to delete your DNS zone from /var/named/, there is also an entry for your domain in /etc/named.conf and it looks like this :

zone "domain.com" {
    type master;
    file "/var/named/domain.com.db";
    };

After this restart Named service on the server and try to add your domain one more time? If this doesn't help, try to run /scripts/killacct

hosting_spec80, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  6. LayerNode

LayerNode Member

Best Answers:
    make sure your KeyPair is correct on WHMCS server configuration (if you using WHMCS).
    for safest mode you must contact your hosting provider too

LayerNode, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  7. musketeer

musketeer Member

Best Answers:
    whenever you have an vps or private server just contact the people from Cpanel.

They looked out for me in a way that would have taken me endless time and effort.
    at the end it seemed to be possible to get a name of an site that has been never mine.
    that bundled rights and dns in system settings.
    my problem was solved.

whenever you can't go to cpanel.net then look in every place that has regs and rights noted in your vps root area

musketeer, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  8. Fire_starter

Fire_starter Peon

Best Answers:
    See what your host can do about this. They can probably resolve an issue liek this.

Fire_starter, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  9. musketeer

musketeer Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I know what you're saying.

Unfortunately my host was not capable of finding the problem, where team Cpanel had it in almost no time.
    Off course is the host the first point, but if they start looking for something they aren't aware of then the point will be disappointment at both sites.

I mean this is not bad because you pay 13.50 us for the service on Cpanel each month and that's worth it's money.

Hey but thanks for your response.
    Might catch you later

musketeer, Jan 20, 2014 IP