1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Difficult site to SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by piosyd, Dec 29, 2013.

Need some serious advice.
    I have a client who want to market his new website. The business model is simple people can sell and buy logo design with url, like a package. The website design is very clean and there is not much text. Owner of the website does not want to add more content or to engage in blog writing. Is there any way of SEO this type of website?
    I think the only way would be engage in Social Marketing and maybe convince the owner to pay for AdWords. Any help would be appreciated. Website name is www . onandgone . com

piosyd, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  2. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of content here. The domain names he has listed will help rank him for keywords also. It looks like his main objective is to buy and sell domain names. I would suggest you build links for him on domain name forum, etc. by posting there.

Looks fine to me.

winnerdomains, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  3. piosyd

piosyd Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx IceDude,
    Normally I would like to see more content that I can optimise for specific keywords and then build links.
    I like to build lots of landing pages and to see lots of good topical content on the blog. On one of my pages I created page with free resources for webdevelopers and works like a charm. I will insist on creating a good blog with free resources section.
    Also, as suggested I will work on creating more links from domain and logo design websites.

piosyd, Dec 29, 2013 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  4. DIA_8497

DIA_8497 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all Go for On page analysis, check for metas, do some keyword analysis i didn't find your metas appropriate. Competitor analysis is must for this type of site, as you will get to know what top competitors are doing to get revenue.
    Check for your on page first, then only you can think about doing other activities.
    Thanks

DIA_8497, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  5. Steve Oren

Steve Oren Member

Best Answers:
    Not all SEO has been done here, it will not rank as well as the owner wants

Steve Oren, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, I have gone through your site and firstly i would applaud you for the work that has been done with the site looks... more than a perfect site !! I would say go forward with SMO and just SMO work only. On-Page work could also be done in this.... overall nice and clean site, I have came across !!

John Dave, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  7. Uros Zivkovic

Uros Zivkovic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy a domain that is as old as possible. That should help out a lot with SEO. I've also found banner ads to help very much.

Uros Zivkovic, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  8. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On page SEO!!

try if you can come up with some great contests to spread all over the social media (niche related ofcourse)
    create about pages on web 2.0 pages

Giamatti, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  9. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    On-page optimization.. Do proper and effective on-page optimization and Create strong backlinks structure to your website. If you have not got the permission from client to add blog in website then create your own website blog on blogger, wordpress etc. sites link them to your website. its also help to your sites

smithrick, Jan 15, 2014 IP
    Ade Vitan likes this.
  10. Ade Vitan

Ade Vitan Member

Best Answers:
    On-page optimization based on keyword rankings analysis. Try www.advancedwebranking.com since they offer a 30 days free trial and their online tool works magic.

Ade Vitan, Jan 16, 2014 IP