1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get google adsense account approved ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by heshamfathi, Jan 14, 2014.

Is there a fast way to build a site and get it approved for google adsense ?
    or even any other way beside building a site to get a google adsense account approved ?

heshamfathi, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  2. cyqnusnite

cyqnusnite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have any kind of basic content on your website you should be approved for adesense. If it's not developed enough to be approved for adsense then it's not going to make any money from adsense so it wont do you any good.

cyqnusnite, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just submit a site that complies with the guidelines and has UNIQUE and COMPELLING content. Google only ever rejects sites that do not comply with the guidelines or suck. Its not rocket science. There is no other way or a fast way.

Agent000, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  4. heshamfathi

heshamfathi Member

Best Answers:
    well, i agree with your opening however i made site like this one for example http://dollar-rates.com/ with unique content and applied multiple times and got rejected from google adsense so i don't think its that simple ???
    even i have another sites with unique content as well but also got rejected even that i made the applications to be done through my friends just in case it may get approved this way but it didn't make it, i don't know what to do please advice.
    Thanks

heshamfathi, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Obviously, what you think is unique does not meet Google's criteria of what is unique. It appears to me that what is on your site is already on a lot of other sites .... there is nothing unique about it.

Agent000, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  6. heshamfathi

heshamfathi Member

Best Answers:
    yea but the content was written by me ? i didn't copy it however the news is all over alot of sites as it "NEWS" and thats normal ?
    am i missing something here ?

7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    As I said, your definition of unique (ie written by you) is not the same one that is used by Google. The content is widely available on a lot of other sites!!!! As it is "news" and already on so many other sites, then there is no need for another site parroting the same content ... ie nothing compelling about it.

ryan_uk likes this.
  8. heshamfathi

heshamfathi Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh, Gotcha.

one more questions plz,
    i sell hosting services and i see that you have Ipage in your signature and i need a hosting that i can depend on it for my hosted clients
    so is it powerfull as hostgator as im using hostgator since about 4 years its very powerful and always uptime is 99.9% however the price is too high for me
    and i was thinking to buy from Ipage as a low price so what you think about power and uptime of ipage vs hostgator ?
    Thanks alot in advance and sorry for bothering you with my many questions

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    The link in my signature is an affiliate link for iPage. However, I do use them and have no problems with them.

10. delix

delix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always when I'm doing website for $$ reasons, I'm asking myself "What type of content would interest myself?" And then I'm going to create a page, which I would be gladly like to visit

delix, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  11. mehedihasan

mehedihasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    forget about all think,
    this is the best solution for you me also use ::
    just build a site blogspot or Google provide anthers platform like sites.google and publish 30 unique post language must be English and apply for adsnese for this blog or site whatever you will be approve with in 3 days guaranty , if any prob PM me thanks

mehedihasan, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  12. Jeffry Alexander

Jeffry Alexander Member

Best Answers:
    I use blogspot too when i registered my websites for Google Adsense..
    Just post 5-7 good articles and make sure that you already have traffic for your websites..
    In my opinion, blogspot is more easier to be accepted when you first signing up with google adsense

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    Jeffry Alexander, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  13. mehedihasan

mehedihasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you are right post is 5-7 is good but 30 up unique post is best

mehedihasan, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  14. Jessyica

Jessyica Member

Best Answers:
    The content you put on the site needs to be high quality and also it needs to have the right spaces to put their adverts.

Jessyica, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  15. heshamfathi

heshamfathi Member

Best Answers:
    well, actually i agree with and i already tried it before with the blogspot and i got approved but the earning in blogspot is away lower than the non-hosted adsense account
    did you realize that or its just happened with me ?

@Jessyica can you please show me an example of sites thats will be likely approved so that i can have a clearer idea ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    heshamfathi, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  16. Ekel P

Ekel P Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm confuse too, i have blog with niche health, have already traffic 300 - 400 uv / day and almost from us, with cpc more $1, but adsense can't accept me, i dont know, my article is very high quality and publish and create by native writer, so confuse with adsense

Ekel P, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  17. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What is the url?

Agent000, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  18. www.worldofdth.in

www.worldofdth.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a blog and update it with unique content everyday and wait for 3-4 months and then apply for adsense. Make sure you update the blog everyday with Unique content. Wait for the end of probation period and start using adsense ads for multiple sites.

www.worldofdth.in, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  19. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should not concentrate on writing content alone. The keywords should be well researched, targeted and relevant. And if you want to get approved by google, I'd advise you to write your own content, do not get other people to write for you. And if google rejects your site, do not submit the site through other people's addresses, read googles ToRs. And you are right, an EMD will earn you good money, and will rank faster than blogspot, and apart from adsense, it can earn you more money through other avenues - product marketing, e.t.c. You will have more control of your own site than the blogspot sites. Consider starting another site, writing about 40 articles (an article a day), and subscribing for adsense. Use your own address.

doktu, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  20. Ekel P

Ekel P Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry i cant tell because have adsense, im so sorry, but niche is health, maybe the picture is the problem, but i prepare a new web for register the new adsense account

Ekel P, Jan 31, 2014 IP