1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fluctuating traffic for my new blog

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by distractedstudents, Dec 21, 2013.

Hi! I have set up a new blog. its around 6 months old. For the first two months, the traffic wasnt quite good (ranged to around 100-200 per day).. But then suddenly spikes in traffic started to flow in. After every 20-25 days google started to increase the traffic to my site by 1000-1500 per day, even though when i was doing no backlinking apart from normal on page SEO stuffs. Right now, it went up to 5200 per day. But now it has been around 1 month, and only thing that I can see is that traffic is decreasing. It has come down to 3000 now. It is the first time that i am seeing such a decrement. Is this normal? I tried to search if there has been a google update or something during the time my traffic dropped but it wasnt so. Please let me know if this is something I should be worried of.

distractedstudents, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, that's unusual i think that might be happening because of the Spammy back links or something like that ....... or.... ???? Still i can't tell you the exact reason well it would be helpful if you have shared your site url with us !!

John Dave, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its normal or new sites to rank fluctuate in ranking.

But i havnt seen these numbers your giving us before, my guess is that something more is going on.

Giamatti, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  4. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have Analytics installed or a way to track IPs of these visits?

MikeLugar, Jan 14, 2014 IP