1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest posting help

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Rehan Raqeeb, Jan 13, 2014.

Hi all!
    I am new to this forum. I read some of the top threads on link development forum, i feel its the best place for me. I have three arcade sites. i got 2nd postion in google but after a month, google push back me on 4th. So i think guest post can help me to again gain my rank. So I need the guys who accept the guest posts or give me the reference for guest posting?\
    Thanks

Rehan Raqeeb, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  2. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi rehan,

Best thing to do is to search for arcade game blogs with a nice amount of daily visitors.
    analyse the content published on the blog and see if you can come up with some ideas for articles that are complementary to that specific blog.

then contact the blog owner and see if he/she is interested in a guest writer.
    (most are since they are getting free content )

Giamatti, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. Rehan Raqeeb

Rehan Raqeeb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually the problem is , i have difficulty to find the blogs that accept the guest posts. I wrote 2,3 contented articles on my niche, and want to post my articles on blogs with my link daily at least one. so i need help relating this...

Thanks for replies...

Rehan Raqeeb, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Mar 29, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.