1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking for small PHP projects

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Vick.Kumar, Jan 12, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm Vick. I've been developing many scripts, and complete solutions using PHP, MySQL(PDO). I'm looking to help develop some small personal, custom scripts or small projects to keep me company until University starts again.

You can view my portfolio here @

http://vickkumar.com.au/

I've got a few pieces of work on there as well as a few clients in the footer that I've worked with.

I do *have experience* in the following:
    • WordPress Plugin Development
    • Magento
    • Joomla
    But am not interested in working on a large scale project. I'm looking for budgeted work between $20-$100 USD max.

I'll accept small scripts. We can negotiate if it requires database querying, and curl components as well as if it's required to work as a module or plugin.

You can contact me on skype @ vick.kumar7
    But I recommend either inboxing me here then skyping me because DP is book marked, and I browse it literally everyday.

Vick.Kumar, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  2. kill4life

kill4life Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi can you made a spoof referer system ??

kill4life, Jan 14, 2014 IP