1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Success in Blog Commenting?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by submission_webkul, Jan 9, 2014.

Hi Friends, My name is Ankit Kumar. I am a SEO Analyst. I just want to develop some good Back-links to my site by Blog Commenting. I never did the Blog Commenting before. Please give me some good suggestions about Blog Commenting.

submission_webkul, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try To Comment on Commentluv Premium Enabled Blogs/site its.If you don't have footprints so you can use http://dropmylink.com/ its really awesome site. Open This Site And you can see so many features on this site.

You Can Also Build .Edu And .Gov Backlinks
    You Can Create Dofollow Backlinks.

always type big comment on high pr blogs/site because high pr sites owner love big comments and if you write big comments so your comment approve fast.

Akhil Swatantra, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    spyindiaankur likes this.
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    VukasinI, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  4. Link Masters Inc

Link Masters Inc Member

Best Answers:
    haha I know... SEO Analyst ???

Link Masters Inc, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  5. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many blogs to guide you how to do. You should read and follow that.

mollie.fr, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  6. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've used scrapebox before to build blog comment backlinks to my sites. The rankings did go up. But it's not long term. It seems like everytime I use scrapebox, my rankings increase for a week than drop quickly.

The best way it to manually comment on authority blogs. 1 comment link from them will go far in boosting your rankings. Plus you get some nice referral traffic too from the authority blogs. It's a win/win for everyone.

shellyboy911, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  7. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL @ SEO Analyst,

Anyway just google to get your niche related blogs and then bookmark all of the quality ones and start doing your work, must check every day all of the blogs for new posts or subscribe to their rss feed updates.

SoftDev, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  8. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are planning to build links via blog comments, it won't give you much seo benefits. Think of blog comments as a means to build a community, increase your social shares etc.

Make sure to understand that it is a lot of work and people will forget you quickly if you stop commenting on other blogs. Here's a small guide for you to get started:

1) Set up a feed - you can choose your email to get notifications or you can use a feed reader like netvibes for example.

2) Select a few blogs - some on the niche that you are on, some that has comluv enabled, some dofollow ones and some that are active on the blogospere. Add the feeds of these blogs on your feed reader or subscribe by email. So when they make a new post, you will get a quick notification - make sure to be the 1st one to make that comment on the new post.

3) Keep expanding the list of sites in your feeds and try to keep up the comments. It will take a fair few hours of your day's time. It is a good investment of your time.

thanks,
    Uttoran Sen,

uttoransen, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  9. mikstroa

mikstroa Active Member

Best Answers:
    comment posting is a good way to get backlinks but we should be very cautious otherwise it may treated as a spam

mikstroa, Jan 13, 2014 IP