1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need fast and efficient PHP Programmer - $250

Discussion in 'Programming' started by medialab, Jan 9, 2014.

Hello,

I am a designer and am looking for a new PHP developer, my current project is very simple and I just need someone to get it completed ASAP, also please speak fluent english, it makes communication much easier.

A user will fill out a form on a website, it will post to www.site.com/post.php on another site (the main one) and insert the results into a MySQL database.

On the main site users will be able to go through the submissions and sort them accordingly (4 sorting fields), then choose some (price field/cart should auto-update with JS) and then a 1 page checkout (using stripe - which I want integrated into the page, not a pop-up).

Once the user completes their purchase, they will be able to see all of their submissions they have purchased.

Account creation, form submission, and ordering through stripe. That's it, I have all of the PHP pages with CSS code done, all you have to do is make my work function.

If you are interested please let me know, I can let you see the site (which looks like it is working but has no PHP code to function (that's your job!)

Thanks Everyone -

medialab, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. Savan

Savan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check PM

Savan, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    doorfixer likes this.