1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is an equation which never, ever is wrong...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MyWriterGirl, Jan 8, 2014.

Conversation Starters with a Guy

Here is a great way to start a conversation with a guy and it works on girls too. As you know, people like to talk about themselves. This will no only let them do that, but you will love seeing their reaction at the end when you tie the whole equation together. This is a simple, very fascinating short personality quiz showed to me by an old, retired professor of psychology at the University here in my town.

You will need a napkin or a small piece of paper and something to write with. Comfort them by saying something like, “Okay I am going to put you on the spot a little bit, but if you like I will answer the same questions as I ask to you, if you prefer.” That way they won’t feel so alone. If they are cool with you asking just them all by themselves, even better.

Intro, to the quiz is a short summary of what you are planning on doing, remember I told you this was going to be great with people you first meet and you won’t be let down. Tell them,” Sigmund Freud made a Personality Quiz with hundreds of questions, but he narrowed it down to just these three, let us get started. I am going to ask you three simple questions, and I need you to give me three reasons why you feel that way. They must be feeling words, adjectives describing how come you chose that particular answer.”

First question:
    What is your favorite body of water? And give me three reasons why, please. If someone says because I like it, that will not work. Descriptive words only please. Their three reasons are jotted down by you and you move on to the next question.

Second question: What is your favorite animal in the whole world? Jot it down. Please give me three reasons why that is your favorite animal. Jot those reasons down.

Last question: What is your favorite color? Jot it down. Please give me three reasons why that is your favorite color. Jot them down.

Now, to tie it all together:
    the favorite body of water equals their conception of sex. Say,” According to Freud, if he is right, then your conception of sex is __________. Use the three reasons the loved that particular body of water. Example, refreshing, rejuvenating, lots of fish in the sea, cool, exercise is great, clean, hydrated. Anything they say as their three reasons will work.

Next: Tell them that the favorite animal is how others see you. “Others see you as____________.” Put their answers in the blank. The three reasons they love their animal equals how others see them. Example: loyal, fierce, protective, soft, unconditionally loving, respectful, all their answer will work here too.

Lastly: their favorite color equals how they see themselves. Say,” You see yourself as________.” Fill their reasons for loving their color in here. Such as mellow, vibrant,
    deep, vast, alive, energetic, soft, sweet, all their reasons for loving that color will tell how they see them selves if they used adjectives.

Now that the ice is broke there will be many things to discuss.

MyWriterGirl, Jan 8, 2014 IP
    makeit easy and MrOnlineMoney like this.
  2. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting. I thought the relation between body of water and sex. Symbolizing of sex. It was simple to guess, especially when it comes to Freud, sex is very important for him. But animals and colors were hard for me to tie something. Psychology is interesting.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    makeit easy, Jan 18, 2014 IP
    MyWriterGirl likes this.
  3. MyWriterGirl

MyWriterGirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    glad you read it

MyWriterGirl, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  4. akshat113

akshat113 Member

Best Answers: