1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High CPC microniche keywords-$5 ONLY

Discussion in 'Services' started by gaara11, Jan 2, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Trying to start a micro niche site?? But haven't found right keywords to start your microniche journey

Building microniche sites is one of the easiest ways to income earning online:
    -As you don't have to update posts day-to-day as in other sites(just 4-5 articles would be enough to start your site)
    -With right keywords you can earn yourself 100$'s of dollars per day from your microniche site without much hard work
    -You can sell microniche sites for good price anywhere online as there is high demand of these sites

The backbone of a microniche site is the keyword itself,For example: Due to lack of understanding and guidance you choosed a keyword with high competition as well less searches,now if you do this your microniche site is a waste,, as even if you do good seo and rank your site well you won't be receiving high volume of traffic and won't be earning.

This is the part(keyword) where I come in handy,as I will do keyword research on your part and find you the best among the best keywords for your niche site.

Features of my research:
    • Keywords will have low-medium competition(according to your desire).
    • Keywords would have good volume of searches-2000+(from USA and Canada).
    • Keywords would have high CPC(greater than 3$),meaning you will earn 3$ or more per ad clicked in your site.
    • Keywords would have EMD domains available(.net,.com) so you can rank easily.
    • Keyword won't be of your specific niche and would be picked randomly(highest paying niche).
    Recent works:I have recently created a site txattorneygeneral.net which has CPC 14$ and has over 6,600 searches per month.

Review copy available: First 3 persons get a keyword for just $3.

Add me on skype: gaara11 or PM me for more details and payment.

Payment options: Skrill,payza and paypal

gaara11, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. Ravi shankar

Ravi shankar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello sir i am interested in this work please tell me all the details. plz accept my skype request id is rtdarkprince03 n my email id is
    thankyou.

Ravi shankar, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  3. gaara11

gaara11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Have added you in skype......

gaara11, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  4. kapil11

kapil11 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow got a keyword with CPC 5$ and about 20,000 monthly searches(mostly from US and Canada),but had to pay a bit more,anyways amazing keyword to build a perfect microniche site,THANK YOU!!!

kapil11, Jan 8, 2014 IP