1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to drtive real USA & Canada traffic for my blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rafiul Islam Tanik, Jan 6, 2014.

I want to drtive real USA & Canada traffic for my blog. Actually I need help from SEO experts. I drive traffic from bangladesh and this is easy job for me to drive traffic from bangladesh & I know the good methods for driving traffic from Bangadesh. Let me know, if you know. If you know something special to drive USA & Canada base traffic through White Hat SEO. Suggestion please.

Rafiul Islam Tanik, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  2. Steve Edwards

Steve Edwards Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was try to using Twitter and Facebook to generate traffic from USA, UK, & CA, its work.
    You only need to increase your followers from your geo targeting. It's the hard way, but you will earn more traffic from those countries.

Steve Edwards, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  3. Ade Vitan

Ade Vitan Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing is to create relevant, targeted content. Social media platforms generate mixed results, since your initial fan base/followers will be locals, and it will take time, constant and quality postings to gain momentum and expand past local visitors.
    What I did for my own website was to create content relevant to USA/Canada customers, accurate use of relevant keywords and now I'm in the process of creating a better online presence on industry-related online communities that themselves have an USA/Canada follower base, basically exposing my content on a platform that already includes my target audience.
    I know this isn't much, it's still a work in progress for myself too, but so for, targeted content and exposing your work to the adequate communities goes a long way.

Ade Vitan, Jan 7, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the best way to drive targeted traffic to a website is by targeting your content.

Do a good Local Keyword Research and create content with the keywords you pick.

You can also use Social Networks to manually target people from certain parts of the world. What you can do is build relationships with people from the USA and Canada - then recommend your website to them and tell them to share it if they like the content. The key with this technique is to have a website they have almost never seen before online with very unique and valuable content. The site has to be great looking and powerful to have it go locally viral with just a few targeted visitors.

For a Clean SEO Strategy - just do the local keyword research and create optimized content and then find local sites to get backlinks from. Finding local article directory sites and local website owners might be a little bit of a challenge for a newbie at this - but that is the process you need to follow if you want to get the results you want.

Hope this helps!

Much success online! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  5. dodlly

dodlly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    create Facebook page and target USA and Canada and you will get traffic from them

dodlly, Jan 7, 2014 IP