1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Annual Fee Deducted 2 times in one week

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by DewShare, Jan 6, 2014.

Hi

I own payoneer card, I see they deduct 30$ on 31 Dec and again deduct 30$ on 2nd of January. Would you think is this fair ?

Thanks

DewShare, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer deducted $30? Never heard of that. It's a $2/mo service fee. Not sure why they would deduct $60 in 2 months. I'm also not sure why you are letting money sit in your account. As soon as I receive funds I'm at the ATM. And if there is any money left over I'm spending it online. I don't use Payoneer as a bank account. There's no benefit. Just disadvantages.

NetStar, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  3. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    they charge Annual fee $29.95, which is Annual Account Maintenance fee. but they do injustice, they don't wait 1 day and deduct money from account. I get card in December. I dont use card all year.

DewShare, Jan 6, 2014 IP
    obay likes this.
  4. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    strange .. If something like that was really happened then you should contact to their Live Support chat. i am sure they will help you . Thanks

sonu211, Jan 6, 2014 IP