1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn Online Step by Step - my blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by BusinessSpy, Jan 5, 2014.

Hello everyone,

For begin, this is not thread because I want to spam, I really need your help.
    So, I made free blogspot site, link : http://earn-online-stepbystep.blogspot.com

I need your advice, what I need to add to make it 'better for eye' and tell me is there any free templates for blogspot that I can use except default templates I can choose!?

And also, tell me about niche, what you think I have to keep eye on!?
    I'm not new in this business, but I never had that kind of niche.

Thank you very much for all suggestions and trust me, I'll remember you all :)

Best regards,

- Dennis

BusinessSpy, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. I suggest getting your own domain

2. I suggest proofreading your posts

3. Get rid of that sample post on your blog

4. Create an about us page

These are just a few of my tips to help get you started.

funmom91, Jan 5, 2014 IP
    BusinessSpy likes this.
  3. balancivity

balancivity Member

Best Answers:
    Here's some thoughts. Hope it helps...

Domain Name

Getting your own domain is important if your blog's main purpose is profit. If your blog is a personal blog, then it's not such a big deal. However, if you want people to trust your blog, especially considering you're in the make money online/internet marketing niche (or rather market) then your own domain is important.
    Language
    From what I can tell, your blog is in English... but the dates for blog posts, titles for the blog archive widget and the author profile widget appear to be in another language. If your blog is targeting English speaking readers, then the titles of the widgets should also be in English.
    Content
    I've noticed a few typos/grammatical errors in the content. Reading the content doesn't feel smooth/natural.
    Advert
    Part of the ad block down the side of the blog is sticking outside of the blog.

balancivity, Jan 5, 2014 IP