1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can Get More Traffic In My website

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by Quamrul, May 23, 2012.

1. Shazzy90

Shazzy90 Member

Best Answers:
    I am searching for a person who know the Affiliate marketing work i have an affiliate account.The client want leads from USA,UK,Canada,Australia. I will pay percentage on earning.If anyone interested PM me.Its urgent.

Shazzy90, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  2. dragon8

dragon8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is a summary of 10 things that will increase traffic to your site collectively
    1. Find a good 'buyer' keyword for your niche. then use the keyword(s)
    2. Social Bookmarking
    3. PingOmatic if not already a wordpress site
    4. Write a Blog on blogger.com linking back to your site, post rss feed to aggregators
    5. Press release marketing -link back to your site
    6. web 2 article marketing squidoo etc -link back to your site
    7. Create a short video place on Youtube - link back to your site
    8. Classified ad - with good copy to temp people to click on your ad and go to your site
    9. Forum marketing - with signature back to your site, when forum marketing always give value not spammy sales pitch
    10. Open a twitter account under you 'buyer keywords' and link to others in the same niche

dragon8, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  3. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Smo and classifieds are beneficial

promowebeveron, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get huge traffic
    Free traffic
    Blog Commenting:
    Try to actively participate in the community and build up a bit of a reputation for helping people and you will see a huge jump in your traffic!
    Submit your article directory
    Submitting RSS Feeds:
    Submitting your RSS Feed to RSS Feed sites will help give you more high PR backlinks which will help with your SEO and rankings. Do a search for RSS Feed Feeder sites that you can submit your RSS Feed to.
    Pinging Your Blog; There are also a lot of sites out there that publish any new content found on the web. By pinging your blog you will also notify these site’s of your new content.
    Here are a couple of free pinging sites to ping your blog on:
    pingomatic
    just-ping
    Social Bookmarking
    There are dozens of social bookmarking and web 2.0 sites out there that you can submit your blog posts to. Doing this can be very time consuming though so I suggest using some kind of software to automatically social bookmark your posts for you.
    Here are a couple of popular ones that are also free:
    onlywire
    socialposter
    Article Marketing
    It’s fairly easy to come up with new articles because you can just use material from the blogs posts you’ve written. Try to submit your articles to the top articles directories, but try not to double-up on content. Try to re-write your articles a bit to change it up and avoid duplicate content.
    Here’s a few of the top article directories I recommend:
    Ezinearticles
    Goarticle
    Video Marketing: These, days people prefer not to read long-winded sales letter, they would rather just watch a sales video. The same is true with your blog posts. If you take the content wrote for your blog posts and turn each blog post into a short video, you will be able to upload your videos to video sites in no time. Plus you can also embed them on your blog as well once you’ve uploaded them to YouTube (we covered that in the previous chapter on Content).
    Web 2.0 Sites
    This method involves creating a network of web 2.0 sites such as Squidoo, Hubpages, Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr
    Social Media Sites
    These kinds of sites are sites like Twitter, Myspace, Facebook and YouTube

Paid traffic
    After you have tuned your system so that you are earning money every time someone goes through the funnel, you can calculate your revenue per subscriber. Then you can determine your acquisition costs to see if you can afford to pay for traffic. All that means is that if you earn $1 per subscriber per month from your newsletter, you know you can spend up to $1 (sometimes a little more if you sell high end products at the end of your funnel) to acquire a new subscriber.
    example;ppc

ktp2012, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  5. Steve Edwards

Steve Edwards Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was build a new blog in 27 Dec 2013 and today, 5 Dec 2014 my Alexa rank 4,682,579.
    What i do:
    1. Create a twitter account and increase your followers, minimum followers 1K
    2. Publish your content in Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, and Path using JetPack wordpress plugin
    3. Publish new article every day

I hope 3 steps above can help you.

Steve

Steve Edwards, Jan 4, 2014 IP