1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic From Twitter

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Nicetechnology, Jan 4, 2014.

Hellow any one can help me in getting traffic from twitter?how i can get more traffic on my websiete from twittre althiugh i use twitter but i did not get single person on it.

Nicetechnology, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have to promote your content on Twitter to your followers. However, not too much, as it will cause you to lose followers because they will feel as though you are spamming. If you have no followers you are also going to have to build up your following first before Twitter can bring you any traffic. Also, make sure what you are promoting is something that would be of interest to your followers. Interact with them as well. Retweet some of their tweets, talk to them etc. Hope this helps.

funmom91, Jan 4, 2014 IP
    dailybread2011 likes this.
  3. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    I saw another post of yours as well. Yes, traffic from Twitter, for me, is better than Facebook.

Try it for yourself - it wouldn't cost you a buck.

Chad Eztraffic, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  4. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go through:

1.Participate in trends, retweet the others tweets, also favorite . They may follow back you.
    2.Tweet attractive and unique tweets in trends. You can raise you follower like this.
    3.Use current trend hash tag and put your ad content with it. not in every tweets.

Twitter is all about involvement with trends so target in that area.

mollie.fr, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  5. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is that you have to promote your business and your industry as well.try to promote your industry so that people would understand your business.
    This way people would be able to understand what you are selling.
    Promote the features of the products that you are selling. When people would read your facts, they would come to you to ask for more things to understand about your products. Then they would ask you if you are also selling it, and then they would buy it from you after they would realize that you are a trust worthy person because you have already given all the details about your things.
    Give it a shot. These are the kind of advertising that is going on a lot on the internet these days.
    And don't forget to use info-graphics, they help a lot.

Henry Calvin, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  6. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    twitter is always useful but you need to target the audience otherwise it will be harmful for your site and get unwanted traffic..

nationhealth, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  7. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Build up your Twitter profile by following people who follow others in your niche. Then promote your content to Twitter.

Twitter traffic isn't the best converting traffic though. People aren't really in buying mode or anything other than casual browsing mode when on Twitter and many Twitter users do so from a mobile phone.

Stuart Walker, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  8. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A couple of helpful ways to get traffic from twitter that I have found.
    Firstly, set up your account as a statement of fact or intent. By this I mean, say you want to target dating. Your twitter name could be "Happyand singleat25". Basically, you are telling twitter what you are and what your intentions are. Say, "Singlewoman24". "Technerdforever". "Batmanfan". You are making a personal statement.

Secondly, get around 500 real followers from Fiverr. Not thousands, jus 500 so it gives you some credibility. People don't like to be the first one to follow somebody. Seems a bit desperate.

Thirdly, once you get 10,000+ followers, you can now start making money off of your followers by getting advertisers to your tweets.
    There are companies that pay you to mention them in your tweets. Most of these companies require that your twitter account be at least
    30 days old and have some tweets already published as well. Here are some websites that will pay for tweets:
    http://sponsoredtweets.com/
    http://mylikes.com/
    http://paidpertweet.com/
    http://revtwt.com/

Most of these companies usually pay you about 80 cents to $1 per 1,000 followers per tweet.
    This can be very nice. :)

dailybread2011, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  9. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    Don't just promote your business on Twitter, post other content as well to avoid spamming.

MarketerRon, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  10. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Since we're talking about Twitter traffic.
    They've launched ad platform but traffic looks really weird when comparing clicks in bitly, Twitter, and GA - while Twitter says you got 100 clicks for example, GA and bitly show only 10 clicks... did anyone have the same problem there?

Eugene_K., Jan 9, 2014 IP
  11. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried that but I have an ebook on Twitter for business I'm going to study in the near future. There are a few ebooks around on that topic.

MarketerRon, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  12. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    I did some digging on google about high discreprancy but people are just trying to push it on the way these platforms are counting clicls.
    I even sent an email to Twitter support but haven't got any response back from them.

Eugene_K., Jan 10, 2014 IP