1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying New Site - Need backlinks - $10 budget

Discussion in 'Services' started by PuneetJvw, Jan 4, 2014.

It can be backlinks from blogs, articles, wikis or social bookmarks but it should work - as in it should show me some results.

PM me what you got to offer.

Thanks,
    THAKKAR ASHISH

PS: Let me know if you have a package or something. I do not want a link from your homepage or your blog.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    PuneetJvw, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  2. amcg

amcg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you only have a budget if $10 then it might be best looking on Fiverr.
    But no, don't go there and buy a spam backlink package of 5000 links as they are rubbish.

Look for a Gig that offers something like a few manual blog comment links on niche related blogs or sites or forums.
    There are a few gem gigs out there that offer niche related links on low OBL pages.

Search for seller Janebhai

This is a great package:
    http://fiverr.com/janebhai/provide-you-theme-related-industry-relevant-backlink-service-20-niche-related-blog-comments-links-with-low-obl--2

And no, I'm not affiliated, I've just tried it myself and it's the best SEO gig I've found.

amcg, Jan 4, 2014 IP
    shhassannaseer and PuneetJvw like this.
  3. Nitin.Mail

Nitin.Mail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As amcg suggested, your best bet would be to buy 2 gigs at fiverr. Search for sellers there and check feedback before placing an order.

Nitin.Mail, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  4. Dabook

Dabook Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DONT BUY FROM FIVERR!!!! Its usually rubbish...I will send you at least 10 high PR backlinks in 3 day and ping them. PM Me

Dabook, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  5. QED-SEO

QED-SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Puneetjvw,

If you're interested, then I am selling a number of high PR domains through my website http://qualityexpireddomains.com/special-offer-domains/

The domains are to buy, rather than linking to your page, you just need to register them, then, if you like, re-direct them to your campaign site to harvest the juice.

These domains have backlinks to respected websites and have been checked for spam prior to listing, therefore, you can be assured these will add some serious drive to your site.

If there are no domains listed for a niche that you're interested in, then please let me know, as I have a large number not yet listed.

Also, if you would like to discuss bulk purchases, then I'd be happy to give this consideration.

If there is sufficient interest, then I will offer a discount to a subscription service for forum members, which is normally $95, but I will be able to go as low as $25 for one domain per month.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and all the best,

QED-SEO

QED-SEO, Nov 8, 2014 IP