1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Logo design needed urgently

Discussion in 'Design' started by seoindia, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I need a logo designed for my website. Attached you can find old logo and on the website www.missfilmy.com you can see the current design.

I need a logo :
    1.) that make use of same kind of font as being used in the current website for the logo display.
    2.) I want to use seperate colors for Miss & Filmy. Color combination can be red and green or red and blue.
    3.) Punchline 'Gateway to Bolywood'will be a part of logo itself and to be bit lighter as being used currently in the webiste.
    4.) Like the old logo i want to make use of the lady image. It can be like it is in old logo or any new design on the same line
    5.)I want to use a picture of a door which is open and the lady is tanding beneath same.

All these are guidelines and feel free to add your artisitic abilities. I will need 2-3 options to choose from.

Size of logo shouldn't be more than 15-20kb. dimensions would be (max) 225*70. I need this in few hours so quote accordingly. If designs are upto the mark, i will need banners designing as well in various sizes.

missfilmy-logo.gif

seoindia, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  2. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Consider this thread closed.

seoindia, Jan 3, 2014 IP
Thread Status: