1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Post your offer to any FB group without getting banned

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bobestes, Jan 3, 2014.

hi all,
    i am new here and here is what i would like to share with you.
    Have you posted your offer to group and got accused of spamming?
    what if i can show you how to promote your offer on FB, get likes for it and making conversions? Sounds good?
    ok

This is no free method and it requires you have a WordPress site running.
    We are talking about plugin that will allow to show latest news or something trendy. you actually have full freedom to choose what to use. the beauty of it is that you can have your offer to be shown as a popup or even redirect to it and this is on top of the great and hot content that you choose to show.

let me explain a bit dipper.
    say you promote some dating offer. you can just post your affilite url to the dating fb group but nothing will happen, you only going to be flagged as spammer. in addition your content is not getting shared/liked and your EdgeRank suffers.

But if you find some great new article or maybe some dating news, maybe something related to celebs (who dumped who).... you make the setup and share on FB. FB will parse the url and get all the information about your link (original news content). This is hot and trending and it doesnt sell anything. It will get likes and shares as well, no spamming also. you just posted great content and when they click it your offer will be presented to them (your interested prospects).
    think about it and what you can achieve with this
    For more information visit this url
    http://trustjacker.com/copypaste3s8x/?hop=adsbob
    and see all the details. yes it is my affiliate link but why not i know this is a killer plugin.
    Would Really appreciate some feedback.
    Good luck.

bobestes, Jan 3, 2014 IP
    John robet likes this.
  2. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    was wondering if anyone hove implemented this already?
    share your thoughts.

bobestes, Jan 5, 2014 IP
    John robet likes this.