1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is a good name for a social network.

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by maddog1993, Jan 2, 2014.

I want to build a new social network, I used to run one for a while and I miss having one but, I can't think of a name. I want something to do with connection, that's going to be the goal is to utilize a lot of social network api for interconnection with networks. I have no idea what to name it though, open to any suggestions.

maddog1993, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a good one.But is taken :D

I can't think of any right now, but i have a good one that i own. iLSocial.com

Alin Alex, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  3. chriswriter

chriswriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's it! Find a domain that includes the word "social" in it and you can make an ideal social network name.

I'd refrain from using face or book as a part of the name though.

chriswriter, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  4. Thanoz

Thanoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since you are going for an "interNETWORK" a word like "connect" ,"inter" should be included.
    You can use a website like http://www.nametumbler.com/ which can add adjectives.numbers, animal names etc and see ifyou can find something nice available for registration.

Thanoz, Jan 3, 2014 IP
    maddog1993 likes this.
  5. sheena101

sheena101 Member

Best Answers:
    here i got some domain names for you,hoping this may help you in any way... socio.com; coffeechat.com;sociola.com;chatnet.com;chatbook.com; chatcircle.com;socialcircle.com;iconnect.com;mrsocial.com;

sheena101, Jan 4, 2014 IP
    maddog1993 likes this.