1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best shopping Cart___???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kelly web, Jan 2, 2014.

What is best shopping Cart___???

kelly web, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. chriswriter

chriswriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your hosting providers has installed Softaculous, you can get into the auto-installer and test the dozen of e-commerce and shopping cart solutions available inside this.

All those scripts are some of the best shopping carts you can install, and all of them are free.

chriswriter, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  3. kelly web

kelly web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot

kelly web, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Judging by the inquiry I hope I'm safe to assume that you are a novice user and this will be the first time you build an online shop. So I think that just choosing any cart won't do you any good, as there are some, like Magento for example, that will require more effort and knowledge from your side.

This is why its best to start with something easy, yet functional. My personal choice would be PrestaShop as its learning curve is not steep, works quite fine, looks good, has many free modules and themes and of course - a great community to back you up if you are in a dead end. Alternatively you can try ZenCart if you have a better feeling of it ;)

Rado_ch, Jan 3, 2014 IP