1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2.99 Domain Registration, no other purchase necessary

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Dreamchaser, Dec 7, 2006.

Hi Folks!

This is 100% true, I got an email from 1ASPHOST.COM and this special offer is valid for couple of days, so make a good use of it.

From E-Mail:

$2.99 Domain Registration, no other purchase necessary
    Ok. This is it! The lowest price we’ve ever offered!

Register a .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz or .us domain name, this Thursday, Friday & Saturday only- and pay just $2.99—no additional purchase required.

This special will not be advertised on the dotster.com site, it’s being exclusively offered to customers of 1ASP host. It’s the lowest price we’ve ever offered and you may never see it again. Now is the time to experience the Dotster difference.

To get your $2.99 domain, enter coupon code 299domain in the check out section of our billing process. This coupon is good for one domain per order and only one domain per account. It’s good for new registrations only of any .com, .net, .org., .biz, .info or .us domain name.

Huge Domain Transfer Special - December 5 - 15, 2006

Transfer your domains to Dotster and add a year to your current registration for just $7.99. If you've been thinking about consolidating your domains with one registrar, now is the time to do it.

Transfer any .com, .net, .org, .info, .us or .biz domain name to Dotster by December 15th, and you'll pay just $7.99.

Every domain you transfer will have an entire year automatically added to the current registration term. Get the benefit of managing all of your names in one place, and add a year to your registration, all for just $7.99.

To take advantage of this great price, enter the coupon code: DEC799 into the coupon box during checkout.

All The Best !!!!

Remember these Coupon Codes:

- 299domain (register domains for $2.99)
    - DEC799 (transfer domains for $7.99)

Cheers,
    Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser, Dec 7, 2006 IP
    danielbruzual likes this.
  2. danielbruzual

danielbruzual Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a very good offer, I usually pay around $8 for my domains (I don't register that many anyway).

Do you know if the domain has to be hosted in that account or if we change nameservers?

danielbruzual, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  3. boldy

boldy Peon

Best Answers:
    has any one bought it ... is this really true ?

boldy, Dec 7, 2006 IP