1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I focus to build an online marketing plan on Bing in India?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by spyindiaankur, Dec 30, 2013.

Hi Community friends,
    From a long time I am just focusing and building strategies to rank higher in Google in India. Should I also focus my strategies to rank in Bing? Is there any worth being putting time and money on Bing? Does Bing plays any part in Indian searches? and If yes, how much it is?

spyindiaankur, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  2. k state

k state Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, focus on the big G. The majority of searches go through Google and I believe it would be worth your time to spend strictly on google. Others might tell ya differently though, but I don't see bing topping google any time soon.

k state, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  3. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Focus more on google rather than bing. You will get more traffic from there. In fact rather than bing do yahoo for India. As a lot of people in India use yahoo.

ash1ey82, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is always dominating the Internet and will do in future. Better stick with Google.

iwebsocial, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  5. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Target Bing India Mobile Traffic as Windows Mobile is growing constantly in India and with Microsoft acquiring Nokia new phones are going to become popular based on Windows OS.

jazzyjmnote, Mar 30, 2014 IP